Finnick Pov

Finnicks POV

He left me with Pj and I was really nervous at how it was so light. Did I do this ? No I'm not in charge of this boy. Hurry up Peeta. Out of nowhere I her this DOOM and then Katniss. "Stop....Peeta.... it hurts Peeta stop!" Katniss yells. I don't understand what they where doing but it sounded gross. Except before she was laughing like a crazy person. Pj stirred. Crap.

Katniss POV -

That was a really sweet kiss and when Peeta pulled away we went downstairs. Everybody was staring. Now what did we do. "So what was going on upstairs?" Cato asked. What. I looked at him confused. "Stop...Peeta.. it hurts Peeta stop!" he mimicked me. "Oh no it's not what it sounds like!" Peeta started. "Sure" Annie said. "Peeta was tickling me and it started to hurt" I said.

"Tickling you how?" Finnick said coming in with Pj. "The only way you can asshole" I stated. That shut him up. "Take him" he said and passed me Pj. "So when are you guys leaving?" I asked all them. "Well you want us to leave already? damn mean much." Marvel stated. "No it's not like that-" I was proclaiming but was cut off by Finnick. "Relax kitty he's joking" he said. This put me at ease and then I noticed Peeta and Pj weren't in the room.

I guess Annie noticed me looking because she told me he was upstairs and so was Pj. "We should have pillow fight" Cato said. "Alright!" we cheered in unsion. Then Peeta came down with puffy eyes. "What's wrong Peeta?" I asked. "Huh, oh nothing Annie can I talk to you for a moment?" he asked.
She followed him to the kitchen and I guess they started taking. I wasn't sure because we started talking about foods from the Capitol.

"What's your favorite meal kitty?" Finnick asked.

"Lamb stew" I said bluntly.

"I like the oysters" he said.

"Well that's good to know Finn " I said sarcastically.

" You don't have to be so rude kitty" he said pouting.

"Yes I do " I said and everybody laughed. I love messing with Finnck because that's how we bonded and that's how we've always bonded. I love all my friends and they all love me.