Katniss

Katniss

I wake up ready to integrate but no one is there so I go down stairs ant then come back up to see a note from Peeta. 'Went somewhere'~Peet. Once I finsh reading that I go down stairs and Peeta walks in. "Hey sweetheart"he says. I still remember my question from last night so I walk straight to him and ask. "Peeta do you love me?" I question.

Without even a moment to think he says 'more then myself '. "Why didn't you say thAt last night? I say. His face looks amused and in his response he says because I was really tired and didn't feel like talking. We'll I feel better now because one I know he's telling me the truth, he looked I to my eyes. And two because he loves me. Whew.

"Where did you go?" I say.

"Just a place" he says. Ok this was new like why didn't he tell me. I don't want to push to hard with question so I try not to irritate him.

"Umm, what kind of place?" I quietly ask scared to know what my answer will be. He turned around and looked straight at me and I looked down. Then he walks toward me and whispers in me ear: "I'll tell you about it later" he said.

He said that calmly. "Ok" I whisper back. After that I was swept off my feet and carried bridle style upstairs to the bed. He actually threw me on the bed. "Ahhhh, PEETA!" I yell. All he does is laugh and then he walks toward me. I closed me eyes so when Peeta was on top of me,he scared me. Our faces were just inches a part and I wanted him to kiss me so badly. "Don't you want me to kiss you" he said.

"No" I said even though I was lying because his soft lips were calling me.

"You sure?" he asked. "Then I guess we can stay here till you say yes" he said.

"Yes, I want you to kiss me" I said grabbing his neck. He smiled and leaned in. When he did that it was the best passionate kiss I ever had with our lips moving in sync. I broke apart and looked at him and then I remembered he throw me on here.

My legs were under him so I I lifted them up and pushed Peeta off the bed. All l heard was a thud and I started laughing until Peeta threw a pillow at me and I flew off the bed. He was cracking up now and sense I still had the pillow, I picked it up and hit Peeta with it repeatedly. When I was going to to hit again he caught it and I dashed.

I ran downstairs to the basement and found myself trapped in a corner. Great. Peeta soon found me and hit me so many times I couldn't see. When he stopped he gave me another kiss and walked upstairs. I followed and then he made so lunch, I was starving with this baby inside me. In just one month he will be out of me and into the world. I can't wait fir little Peeta to come out. As matter as fact I have to go to the hospital today.

"Ready to leave Katniss?" he asked.

"Yup" and then we walked to the doctors.

They put so jell on my tummy and then said he will be out around Friday. That means his birthday will be March 21, 2014. When we are done and home a bunch of people came out and said 'surprise!'. This scared the lights out of me but when I saw it was a baby shower I was so happy.