Peetas POV

Peeta's POV

I turned the corner to Haymitch and punched him straight in the mouth. Then, he fell and his bottle cut my hand. Great. I turn back to Katniss where she was standing there thinking. I cute the way she thinks. she asked me what was that sound. should I tell her yeah I should, so I told her I hit him and she went to go see. Katniss was there for a while and I went to see what she was doing. I found her and ever so gently touched her shoulder which caused her to jumped.

We walked and she asked me if I was crazy. I turned around stunned and a little to fast for her. "No Haymitch is just causing trouble and it's getting annoying" was all I said. we started walking again and I turned around to kiss her. She needed to know I'm still me - the guy with bread that fell in love with a Seam girl.

I looked down at her feet. Blood. I got mad because there's always somebody.... hurting her. Turns out she just fell.

"Children come on...." Effie was saying something but who cares. Me and Katniss finished at the same time and headed to her room. I was so tired so we talked a little bit and then we were out.

A/N

I know it's short don't kill me or hate my book I working really hard. Please vote and you will have more chapters soon. Thanks

~Aja 😊