Katniss Pov

Katniss POV

Peeta was moving a lot so I woke him up. We both got up and I almost broke my neck when I saw I was naked, what happened last night? I hoped skipped and jumped back in bed same as Peeta. I looked at him and I was scared to ask my question." Peeta what happened last night?"

"I don't know" he said.

Wait a minute we weren't on the train we were at Peeta's house that's strange. How was I going to get dressed with Peeta around. I felt really sick and jumped out of bed fast so Peeta wouldn't see me like the way I was. I went to the bathroom and threw up. I felt I big warm hand in my back,Peeta had on underwear and pants on but not a shirt.

"Are you ok,sweetheart?" he asked worried.

" Never better babe." I replied.

He kept rubbing me back and he brought me my extra clothes I always keep there. once I toke a shower and got dressed I went to see Haymitch." Haymitch what happened last night? I asked.

" Peeta knocked you up girl." he said smug.

Oh my gosh. I'm- I'm pregnant. this can't be good .

"Why are we here?" I said

"Snow was killed." Haymitch stated as if it was nothing.

My jaw dropped And I ran back to Peetas house. "Peeta!" I yelled happily. "yes, Katniss,he said " I'm in the kitchen. I ran into the kitchen and I whispered in his ear that I was pregnant. He stood there for a moment,with a lost expression. Then he had a huge smile on his face and he picked me up and spinned me around. "we're having a baby!!" he cheered and this made me laugh because he was so happy.

"Oh and there's no hunger games right now because Snow is dead." I said. Peeta looked at me and then shrugged as if saying it didn't matter. I laughed because he didn't care and neither did I. Peeta picked me up and kissed me again and again until we we're upstairs. He was so excited that he wouldn't let go. then he laid his head on my chest and and I played with his hair. "I love you" we both said at the same time. we then started laughing.

"I think it's going to be a boy" I said.

" I think a girl" said Peeta

"Girl"

"Boy"

"Girl"

"Your so stubborn Katniss."

"Thank you Peeta that was so nice."