Peetas pov

Peeta's POV

We'll were back at home with my son and I'm super happy. This is going to be great-. Knocking on the door got my attention. Who is that? "Go away" is all I say to the person it see before me. "Where's Katniss?" Gale ask. "Somewhere now go away!" I say getting mad. "No let me see her!" he yells. Then Pj starts to whine. "Your babysitting?" he ask. "No this is my son" I say proudly and evilly because I know Gale will get jealous. "How is Katniss with you when you have a child?!" he ask mad. "Because... it's our baby" I say.

"Babe who's at the door Katniss ask coming downstairs. I guess Pj is sleep because she don't have him. Katniss comes to the door and is in shock. Her beautiful gray eyes were now close to black. "Why are you here?!" she asks through gritted teeth. Go head Katniss. "I came to say sorry" Gale says backing up. "Not excepted now leave before I hurt you" she commands.

"No Katniss please-" he is cut off by Kat. She runs after him and he runs too. In the grass outside our house I see Katniss on Gale punching him in the face. Wow. I can't get her mad ever. She comes back in smiling and I just look at her confused. "I'm satisfied" she says. Soon we go upstairs and watch Pj sleep. She finally breaks the silence.

"What did he say?" she ask.

"Umm... if you were here" I say.

"And" she ask straying to get serious.

" The baby he thought I was just mine and I told him it was ours and that's it" I say plainly. She smiles and we here the doorbell ring. What now it better not be Gale I'll punch him straight in the face. "I'll get it" she says. I nod and look at the T.V. "Peeta!! Peeta help me please!!!" Katniss yells. I run downstairs and see Delly with a knife at Katniss neck.

"He's mine you stay away from him you poor-" I take Delly and push to the ground before she can finish her statement. "Peeta, ow why did you do that sweetheart" she whines. "BECAUSE I HATE YOU AND IM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND OR SWEETHEART!!" I yell but not to loud to wake up my son. Katniss grabs my arm and says thank you before walking to Delly. She grabs her hairs and literally throws Delly out the door. "And stay out you little boyfriend stealer!" Katniss yells.

I finally her Pj wake up and he looks at me. Wow he has the same color eyes as me. "Hey buddy, daddy's here" I tell him as smooth as possible. He looks at me and... smiles. Oh my god he smiled at me that's good right? Anyway I picked him up and saw Katniss looking at us. Did you see him smile?" she whispered. I nod and smile. "You guys have the same smile, that's a good thing for me. "

Pj grabs onto my shirt and I look at him. He's so light, I guess Katniss was this light when she was born. "How many pounds is he?" I ask starting to rock him. "Umm... 6.7 pounds" she said. Wow. "How many pounds were you when you were born?" I ask Kat. She blushes "6.3" she speaks quietly. "Aww" I say teasing her and she punched my shoulder. "Owwy" I whine and she laughs. We head downstairs and I cook something to eat. "Sweetheart, what do you want?" I ask. "Lam stew" she sings. "Ok. "

🍲🍞🍞🍞🍲🎯🎯

"That was good" Katniss tells me.

"Indeed" I say. We walk upstairs and put Pj to bed. "Good night Katniss."

"Good night Peeta. "

🍞🍞🍞🎯🎯🎯❤️💕❤️💕

Sorry I know it's lame but I'm making things better. Please vote, follow me, and comment. All I needed. Plus follow on Instagram @Aja_walker_

Thanks ✌️✌️

~Aja