Katniss pranks

Katniss POV

I heard Gale is dating Madge, whoopdie fucking doo. Peeta must of asked me something because he kicked me of the couch. "Peeta!"

" Katniss I asked you if you were hungry 20 minutes ago. Have I really been dreaming that long? dang.

"Yes sweetheart and sorry" i said. Well when Peeta kicked me it hurt. So now it was time to get revenge. I was thinking of a plan all ready.

THE PLAN

So my plan was to invite over Glimmer, Cato, Mags, Finnick, and so another friends over to our house to night. When they are her we'll have a huge dinner and that's when I will make his food taste nasty. And with that I'll hide his clothes but leave socks and underwear. Bam the plan was set and every one I was inviting knew about it.

THAT NIGHT

Ding dong

"Peeta could you get that?" I asked.

"Of course baby." he said, I just rolled my eyes. I heard them all yell hi and then I walked down stairs just to be tackled. They said they were hungry so I told Peeta I would cook. "You sure honey?" he said. "Yes! no go get changed. He went upstairs to take a shower and I was done the food. I made everyone's plate and on Peeta's I added salt to his mashed potatoes,i filled his coke with soy sauce , for his stake I but worms in it.

Everyone was laughing and when Peeta came down we stopped. "What's going on?" he asked curiously . "nothin" we said in unsion. "Okayyy" he frowned. We better not blow this in when I mean we, I mean Finnick and Marvel. Peeta sat down and toke a sip of his drink. his face went from bored to shocked. He stood up and said " what the fuck is that!!!?"

We were doubling over laughter and Peeta was screaming. After about 5 minutes he calms down and sits down with us. " Katniss why did you do that?" He asked. " Because you kicked me off the couch and it hurt really bad" I said. " My bad but are we even now?" he asked. " Sure" is all I say. When he takes a bit of mashed potatoes he spit it out. "KATNISS!" he yelled. "Sorry" is all I said. Good thing I made him a normal plate too because he will be so miserable if he didn't eat.

He bits into his steak and gave me a death glare and I said " ok Peeta I made you a regular plate so don't blow a fuse" I confessed. He smiled and when he had a regular plate he was happy and said the food was good. Wait I forgot about the clothes, oh well he can't get too mad. We all were pretty tired after that so we went to sleep.

Peeta was cuddling me when he said good night prankster,but watch your back. Dang. Oh well until the morning. "Nightly night Peeta" I whisper.