Peetas pov

Peetas POV

I watched for autos bit as she punched Finnick and once I heard Annie coming I moved her off of Finn. "Finn-" Annie started but when she saw a bruised up Finnick she almost fainted. "Peeta who did this?" she asked. i couldn't just put pissed off Katniss out there so I said nothing.

"Katniss" she said.

I put Katniss down and she began:

"I did" she said and looked down. When she looked up Annie lunged forward to her and I was shocked at Annie , I mean she is usually calm and collected but she punched Katniss in the face and then shook her. Now that my shock was over I took a hold of Annie and pulled her off of Katniss.

Katniss didn't even fight back. Witch was good because they are like best friends. "KATNISS I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!" she yelled in my arms and I just dragged her out of the room. "Annie. Annie you need to calm down Finnick is going to be alright. Okay?" Annie tensed up and then sighed. "Fine! whatever, but just know this: me and Katniss will never be friends" she says and then walks out. Ugg why do they have to do this. Well maybe they'll be friends again. I just need to explain. I walk back out to Katniss sitting on they bench shivering. "Are you ok?" I ask while wrapping my arm around her tiny frame.

"Yeah. But I need to fix things with Annie" she exhales and turns around to face me. "What did she say" she asked. I looked at her enchanting sliver eyes and started my sentence. "Annie said that you and her will never be friends again" I finished and saw Katniss froze. Then her eyes stopped at mine and she looked deep I my eyes. "How will I get my best friend back?" she asked and put her head in the crook of my neck. "I don't know" I said.

------ Finnicks POV -----

I lay in the ground still recovering from my attack of Katniss. How does Peeta deal with her or even love her I mean she wild but that's probably why he loves her. I sit up and walk inside only to be I braced by Annie. "Oh my gosh sweetie are you alright" she asked. "Yeah" I say and she relaxed. "I'm no longer friends with Katniss" she said. No. They have to be friends i mean they've bee friends for the longest and they do everything together. "Annie you guys have bee. Friends for the longest don't say you won't be friends babe" I said.

"No. Finnick she hurt you extremely and that's nothing a best friend would do" she said.

"Do you know why she did that?" I asked.

"No" she said.

"Well because of my idea with the zombies she climbed out the window" i said.

"So" she said

"She climbed out with Pj in her shirt and if she fell Pj could have died" I said. Bam!! I got her to understand. She looked so scared and shocked. "Oh my gosh" she whispered. "I didn't know that she went through all that to save her son and her self, " she started " I need to get things straight with her" and with that Annie left the room.

---Katniss ---

"Peeta she hates me!" I exclaimed.

"Babe she doesn't hate you she just needs so time" he said and on cue there's a knock on the door. I ran to the door hoping it would Annie. Nope, just Glimmer. "What?" I snapped and immediately said sorry. "Look I think it's best the both of you come downstairs" she said. I shared a glance at Peeta not knowing what to expect. "Come on love puppies" Cato said.

What on earth could be waiting for us now. I don't even feel good when I see Annie. We glance at each other and then I looked at the floor. Everybody was watching us and then Peeta pushed me forward and Finnick pushed Annie forward. We both backed up into our boyfriends and looked at the floor. It was so quite you could her my uneven breathing.

"You guys need to talk" Peeta whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and said 'no' and looked at him with pleading eyes to tell him not to do this. "Katniss" he said as if he were my father. I sighed and then the unexpected happened.

"Katniss I'm sorry" she said. I'm so stupid sometimes because I find myself out the door and running. Far. Next thing I know I'm in the forest. Cold and in the dark. Why did I leave without saying I'm sorry. "Katniss. Katniss!!" I hear Marvel yelling after me. I get up and run but then I am pulled back into a pair of my cousins arms. "Katniss, why did you leave?" he said. I looked at him and burst into tears. He hugged me and we sat down. I cried on his shirt and he just rubbed my back. When I stopped crying, he kissed the top of my head and walked me back to the group. They all stared at me and when I was about to say where is Annie they pointed upstairs. I ran upstairs and walked into my room where Annie sat there on my bed holding Pj in her arms.

"Annie I'm so sorry for everything" I said and rushed to give her a hug. She hugged me back and we smiled at each other an looked at Pj who looked confused. We chuckled and then there was a long silence until I asked her something. "Why did you forgive me?" i said.

"Because Finnick told me why you were mad at him and I love you to much as a sister to be made at you" she said and looked back down and Pj who was playing one his teething ring. "Thank you Annie " I said and then we hugged once more. "Awww" I heard people say from the door.

❤️❤️❤️

Like it please🙏 so happy for the votes and reads. Thanks you guys and keep reading. P.s can you help me get followers?

~ Aja