Katniss

Katniss POV

Peeta heard the cry and then collapsed to the floor. He fainted. What the- and then I faint to. Finally I wake up and Peeta is gone. The doctor was there and face me my crying little boy. "Name for the child?"she ask. "Hmm... oh,oh Peeta Jackson Mallark, I say.

Where's Peeta I wonder. "Where's Peeta the father I ask. She gives me a sad look and then says the unexpected. "He's in another room trying to recover the faint. What oh my gosh, clam down bird ,I tell myself. I soon realize the baby opens his eyes. They are. .... Blue, just like Peeta. Yes a dream come ture. I really wish Peeta would get his ass together.

They take test on Pj and Peeta burst in all hype. "What I miss? are you hurt? is he-" Peeta ask tons of questions at once. "Peeta chill, I'm ok and so is Pj. " These people walk in and we sign papers for the certificate and turns out I have to stay for 2 days. Great. "I love you and Pj" he says and kisses me and Pj on the head. I love him so much. "I love you to" I said.

"Mr. Mallark somebody is here to see you" the Doctor said. Peeta looks at me and leaves. Who could that be I wonder. Next thing you know I'm feeding Pj and I hear a scream. Peeta comes in mad. "Woah what's wrong who was here?" I said worried. "Delly" is all he says mad. Then I feel light headed and Peeta notices. "Hey don't worry she not going to break us apart and I will never let her take me or you or Pj, you are mine and I'm yours. Always" he says. I smile at him and then she walks in. "Why are you with her and not me! your a cheater!" she yells.

I smirk because this is amusing at how she thinks Peeta is hers. "Delly I was never yours and never in my life will I be yours" he yells. "You wait and see about that!" she yells and then she's out. I look at Peeta and he looks straight into my boring gray eyes. "Always" he said. "Always" I said back.