Secrets

Peetas POV

"Katniss I just got a visit form Snow" I said and when I saw the tears in get eyes I hugged her before she even started crying. "Why didn't you tell me" she whined.

"Beach use I didn't want you to worry our get nightmares" I confessed and then there was a silence until she spoke again.

"What did he want?" she asked a little bit irritated.

"He came to tell me that because if us he is going to be killed" I said as if it was nothing.

"Oh my gosh why didn't you tell me, you idiotic bastard!" she laughed at the last part and I put my hand over my heart indicating that was a hurtful comment.

"Because your an annoying bitch" i whispered in her ear and then we both ended up laughing. I about a hour or so it will be 9:00. Maybe I should do something with Pj until he goes to sleep. I walked away from Katniss and straight to Pj. I picked him up and he frowned again. "What's your problem Pj ?" I said and he grabbed my shirt. I took his little hand and then he wrapped his fingers around my finger. "I can't be mad at you" I said and I gave him a kiss in the forehead.

"That's so sweet!" Katniss gushed.

"Shut up Katniss " I said and she faked a hurt expression.

"Well that was mean. What's your problem" she said.

"Nothing " I said. She walked toward me and whispered in my ear "are you sure. " her warm breath made me shiver. I grew hard. "Katniss" I warned and put Pj in his rocker. "What" she said and pouted. I had to leave at that point or I was going to do something I didn't want Pj to see.

----- Katniss ----

I decided to taunt Peeta and when he went up stairs I took Pj out of the rocker and I put him in his walker. "Come here Pj " I said and I really don't expect him to understand but he comes any way. "Good." I gave him a huge kiss and he whined. "Whatever. You love mommy" I said and he smiled. I wonder what was going on in his mind.

"Man, you are so chubby. I do t even feed you that much" I said and then realized that I'm talking to a baby. I very cute baby with blue and a chubby yet small body. All of a sudden, my phone rings.

"Hello" I said.

"Ahhhhh!!!" I hear Annie and Glimmer on the other in screaming.

"What happened now?" I asked.

"Ohh we are just happy you answered. Anyway come by the house. Like..... Now! and bring Pj with you. " They said and with that they hung up.

"Bye Peeta!!" I said and was about to leave when he calls me.

"Where are you going?" he said.

"To get a new boyfriend" I said and looked at him. His face read wtf are you talking about.

"Babe I'm kidding" i said and then told him I'm going to Glimmers house.

"Alright see you!" he said and with that I left out to the orange jeep. I was thinking on driving my green jeep but I wanted to ride Peetas. I strapped in Pj and started the car. Music. That's what needs to be on and I do turn that on. Talk dirty was on by: Jason Derulo was on and I almost died because that us like my favorite song next to the green meadow.

When we got there everybody was there except for Cato and Peeta. "Hey guys" I said as soon and I entered. "Hey kitty" Finnick greater me with that annoying and stupid nickname.

"Where's Peeta?" Annie asked.

"He's home. I thought you guys just wanted me and Pj to come" I said and sat down.