Peeta POV

Peeta's POV

Tonight's the party and Katniss isn't up for it. I'm not either."you ready?" I asked her and with that we both walked in and began to eat. She looked pale when Snow came out and I didn't like it. I honestly think he wants everybody dead but I think on the top of his list, is Katniss. I have to save her and protect her like Gale does. Gale, I don't know why but I really don't like being near him or him being near Katniss. Any way Katniss holds on to my arm the hold time and she drags me to everything." I am so hunger it's not even funny." Katniss said, this made me laugh a lot and soon she laughed along.

I loved the food they had their but their drinks were bad. I danced with Katniss and we both had a bad drink. My vision was blurry and soon I was wobbly like a lot of people. Katniss was pulling on my arm and I followed her to my room. I was hot so I toke off my clothes till I was in my underwear. Katniss did the same thing. She walked to me and gave me a long passionate kiss. Soon I picked her up and set her on my lap where she continued the kiss. She pushed me back and I was to lazy to sit up,she whispered in my ear that she loved me and I said it back.

Know I under her and she was pressed up against me kissing me more and more and more....

Soon things got faster and we got happier. She moaned and I grunted from time to time and then we were sleep. I didn't have nightmares that night, but instead dreams. My dream was me and Katniss married and we had two kids, a boy and girl. I heard Katniss say "come here PJ and Cinna" I walked to her and asked what our kids name was ,and In reply she said Peeta Jackson Mallark and Cinna Rose Mallark. wow those are really nice names and we seem to have a good life. Plenty of food and the best part was there was no Hunger Games. I wish that was real.

This caused me to think in my dream what year was it when I found out it was thing future like 2030. this was great! I mean I was having a Dream,but I spoke to soon. in the dream Snow came and he was taking away.... Katniss. why? I tried to move but I couldn't ,somebody was holding me and it was... GALE!! I can't believe it all I kept saying was let me go.

It was driving me crazy that I cant help her so I guess I was moving a lot because Katniss was calling my name.