New years

Katniss POV

So today i see Pj and I can't wait even though I saw him yesterday. I heard a ding dong and almost broke my neck to get to the door. This New Years will be held at my house. "Oh my gosh!! Chubby!" I yelled as soon as I saw him. I know it might sound crazy but did he just roll his eyes. I said hi to Prim and mom right after I got Pj and kissed his entire face.

"Katniss, you just saw him yesterday. Calm yourself" Prim said.

"Are you mad or nah, Prim" I said. Peeta came tripping down like all the steps and when he got up, he fell again.

"How" was all I said and everybody laughed. "I skipped a step" he said and gave my mom and Prim a hug. I set Pj down so he could stretch his legs even though he can't fully walk. Ding dong.

I ran to the door and saw Finnick. Before I could even say hi or blink, Finnick engulfed me in a hug. "Hey kitty " he said in my ear and we stayed like that until Annie and Peeta coughed at the same time. I pulled away and turned around to see Peeta staring at us. "What, never seen a hug before" I said and Peeta just shook his head. I walked to him and we sat on the couch while Annie, Glimmer, Marvel, Cato, Clove, Johanna, Finnick, and Haymitch came over. "Alright guys, what do you what to do until it's he New Years?" I asked and not to my surprise they all had the same answer: truth or dare.

My mother just got up and decided to watch t.v with Prim while we played in me and Peetas room. Ok so who's going first I thought to myself. "Babe, you should start" I said and looked at Peeta. "Damn it Katniss do I have to?" he asked.

"Yes. Please for me" I said and pouted.

"Ugg. Give me the damn bottle" he said and I gladly gave it to him. He spun and it landed on Johanna. She smirked and I knew why to: he wasn't going to give a good dare. Prove her ass wrong I thought to myself and he sure did.

"Jo I dare you to go to somebody in this neighborhood, knock on their door, and kiss who answers it, then run away" he finished and left my jaw hanging. We all started to chant as we watched her go Mr. Nasty house. Me and Peeta call him Mr.Nasty because he smells, always has his hands in his pants, spits everywhere and wants to touch every girls butt.

There in the window we could see her face when she saw him with his hands in his pants and then she leaned in and kissed him. When she went to pull away he held a grip on her and dragged her inside. Shit. We need to get her. Once we finished laughing me and Peeta went to go get Johanna.

We knocked on the door and there he came with Johanna still kissing her. "Can you stop kissing our friend-" I started before Mr. Nasty took me by the waist and dragged me in shutting and lock the door.

"No let go of me you pervert!" I yelled and heard banging on the door from Peeta. Mr. Nasty kissed me and pushed me against the wall and started pulling at my shirt. "No! get away !" I said and kicked him straight in the face. Then I hear a crash and Peeta. He came in and took Mr. Nasty by his shirt and punched him until he was knocked out.

Wow. He took me and Johanna's hand while pulling us out of the house. When we were going to leave I saw what the crash was..... Peeta kicked the door opened. "Are you girls ok" he asked when we got back. Jo answered but me I ran into Peeta's arms and hugged him so tight my knuckles turned white. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead while bringing me upstairs. As soon as I got upstairs me and Johanna went to wash out our mouths and go back to the game. I sat right next to Peeta and wrapped my arm around his, never to let go.

-----peeta--

Katniss sat next to me and wrapped her arm around me. "I love you" she whispered so only I could hear. "I love you too" I said and then Johanna spun the bottle.

"Ok Cato, truth or dare?" Jo asked.

"Truth" Cato was being a chicken.

"Boring but how much do you love clove?" she asked Cato. Cato got out the room and came in with a tape measure. "Clove, could you hold?" he asked and she gladly took it. Then he started to walk out the room, downstairs, in the kitchen, then he stopped out side and said, "This much and as big as the earth. " Wow that was something. Then he let go and it came right upstairs and hit Clove straight in the face.

"OWW!! CATO!!" she screamed and ran downstairs to Cato where she punched in the arm so hard he got a bruise. "I'm sorry" he said and then they left for the night. After a while Johanna left and Marvel, Finnick, Annie, and glimmer stayed the night. Thus was a really fun New Years and u will remember it for ever.