Katniss pov

Katniss POV

I woke up cold because Peeta wasn't by me side. "Peeta...Peeta...Peeta!!" I whine. "What Katniss?" he yells from downstairs. Why is he so grumpy. "Why are you so grumpy?" I ask now getting up. "Because Pj has been crying all night while you slept!" he exclaims. "My bad Peet I was so tired. Calm down though it's not that deep you should get used to it"i said.

"Ok. What do you want for lunch?" he said now in the kitchen. Wait lunch? how long was I sleep? Wow it's 12:45.
"Um a sandwhich." I reply. Soon I hear a whimper from my boy and I have to feed him. "I'm coming Pj" I say while running upstairs. Once I'm there I feed him and put him back to bed. "KATNISS!" who was that yelling my name because it was not Peeta. I slowly walk down the step and see Peeta on the floor.

Wtf was happening here. I ran to Peeta and kneeled beside him. "Peeta, Peeta, Wake up Peeta please"i say. All he does is moan and then he sits up. "Peeta?" I say. "Yes" he replies. "Never mind. Are you ok?" I asked. "Yup do you still want that sandwhich" he said. "Oh yeah" why is he so calm and who called my name? What ever. I sit down and heard a tap on the window that was so light I'm surprised I heard it.

I walk to the door and see Gale. Man he is a stalker. "Katniss," he began, "Delly knocked out Peeta and left." He said. "K why didn't you- never mind bye" I say and he leaves.
I walk to Peeta and take my sandwhich. It was amazing! I look at Peeta who was looking at me and smile. "What? is there something on my face?" he asked rubbing his face. I just shook my head and went upstairs. Pj looked so adorable in his light blue footsie pajamas and his light blue hat.

"Hey buddy" I whispered as I walked to him. I studied his features for a long time. His eyes the same color as Peetas, his little body was like mine and he had olive color skin, his hands were in a fist and he had a jaw line like Peeta. He was perfect. I picked him up and he smiled. He was so cheery and happy like all the time, it was adorable.

"Your just as handsome as your daddy Pj" I said. He looks at me the cling to my shirt. I patted his back and we journeyed downstairs to Peeta. All of a sudden Peeta burst out laughing at me. "What are you laughing at" I asked. He finally pulled himself together and walked to me. I backed up some and Peeta leaned down to my ear to say something. " Look at your shirt" he whispered.

Oh my gosh. I looked down and Pj was pulling down my shirt near my cleavage. I blushed furiously and ran upstairs with Pj. I could hear Peeta laughing and I was now mad at him because he thought it was funny. "Shut up Peeta !" I yelled an he laughed even more. My god Peeta was such a little boy. I decided to call Annie, Finnick, Johanna, Glimmer, Marvel, Cato, and Clove. "Hello?" they said all together.

"Hey want to come over?" I asked.

"Yes!!" they yelled. My god has it been that long since I saw them? "ok come over in ten" I tell them.

"You got it" Finnick yelled.

I honesty can't wait to see them. Even Finnick and I can't stand him most of the time. I decided to surprise Peeta and let him open the door when they come. In the mean time I was feeding Pj and he was trying to... talk or something. "Ok" is all I said. He was now getting sleepy and soon the sky blue eyes were gone and all I saw was pink eye lids.

"Sleep tight Peeta" I whisper and with that I hear light snoring.