Peetas pov

Peetas POV

Baby

Baby

Baby

Aww

Wow I can't even believe I did that to Katniss. Well she seems happy and that's all that matters. I'm going to be a dad at 17 wow. well at least we're home. I heard Katniss throw up again and I was so nervous that something was wrong. Truns out that is natural.

I heard a knock on the door. Who is that I wonder. I walked down stairs and looked out the door to see.... Gale? Why the heck is he there. I opened the door. "Hi um can I help you?" I asked.

"Where's Katniss , what happened to her, if she's pregnant your dead." Gale exclaimed.

God dammit. ok clam down Peeta it's all good."Wow dude chill she's fine and she's upstairs." I saw him relax and he was trying to get in. " what are you doing" I asked.

"Let me see her."he damanded.

"She's doing something" I said calmly. Then I heard Katniss throw up and so did Gale. Great. Just great. He looked at me and was about to bust,so before he did I slammed the door,locked it, and ran upstairs.

"Katniss" I said to her.

"Who was at the door?" she said

I looked down and said nothing. "Peeta who was at the door" she said taking a couple steps forward.with that I dashed and so did she. She caught up with me and tackled me in the basement. I'm dead. "PEETA!! Don't lie to me! look at me." I can't fight her so I did as she told me and looked at her. She still had me on the floor and calmed down. "Peeta Mallark stop declining I will find out now or later and if I hear one more bang and door bell you'll be sorry."she said.

She was right so I confessed. "Katniss, Gale is here."