Gale pov

Gale POV

She back I got to see her but when I got to her house she was at Peeta's, ugh I can't stand him for some reason and when I see him Katniss is all on him like I just a random person.

I went his house and his hair was a mess and he looked beat up. where's Katniss I wonder. "Where's Katniss is she ok, she better not be pregnant I'll beat the crap out of you." he was all calm with his words and it was getting on my nerves. I was about to bust in when I heard Katniss throw up,but Peeta saw it coming and slammed the door in my face. Now I was banging in the door and then I heard Katniss yell and her crying.

I bust through the door and saw Peeta knocking on the door lightly. I toke his head and slammed it against the door and then I punched him in the nose, then the eye.

"Stay down" I commanded. Even though I knew I knocked him out. Katniss opened the door so fast she almost knocked herself out. All man I was in deep trouble.

"Gale why would you do this," she said," GeT OUT NOW AND DONT COME BACK!!"

"Katniss don't do this," I started. she cut me off by telling me to get out again , I messed up. I wish I didn't say what I found myself saying because I told her I loved her. That was truth to, every sense we were young I loved her, like Peeta.

I left and toke a long walk back to my house. My mom sensed something was wrong and she questioned me, but I just said I was fine. "no mom I'm ok seriously I'm just tired" I lied I was so heart broken because she told me never to come back. she loves Peeta a me I have to respect that so for now on I will respect them even if they do have a child.

Maybe I should get a girlfriend and set my mind off stuff. Mage, she was pretty and I used to like her, maybe I should ask her out yeah that's a great idea.

"Hey Mage can I ask you something?" I said

"Sure what do you want." she said

" Will you go out with me?" I said

"YES OF COURSE!!" she yelled and jumped into my arms. score I got her and I have to say I am really happy. Tonight we are going to her house for a movie.

"Hey how's Katniss I heard she's back" Mage said. Great just when I try to stop thinking about her.

"Um good she's been sick lately though" I said flatly.

Then the movie began and it was a love story about these 4 kids and how they pair up with somebody but one of the boys isn't really happy with the girl he's with. The girl he wanted to be with was with another guy and she was having a baby with him. this movie made me sick but Mage seems to like it and that's all that matters.

"Do you like this movie" I asked

"More like love it" she said.

" Let's play a game" she said.

"Ok what game" I asked.

"Never mind" she said " I want to finish this movie."
I looked at her and she looked at me straight in the eyes. She was so pretty and next thing I know I was kissing her, soft lips. We pulled back and she blushed, it was cute so I laughed and she did to. this might work.