Katniss pov

Katniss POV

Me and Annie are best friends again and I'm happy. Today is me and Peetas anniversary and he never said what we were doing today.

From: Babe: hey meet me at the back of the house with Pj.

To: Babe: k

What the heck was he planning. I mean god damn it it's pissing me off. Whatever. I just got to calm down. I put a black, leather jacket on Pj and black jeans. Glimmer got him black converse and a he was wearing a sunset orange shirt. I felt proud of myself for what Pj was wearing because it made me think: I just made a mini Peeta. I walked outside and Peeta was so happy to see what Pj was wearing. I looked at Pj and when I looked up there was a beautiful necklace dangling in front of my face. "Peeta..." I said and he looked at with the most loving eyes that I got lost I them and I didn't even know he said something. "Katniss!" Peeta said and snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Yes" I say and then I put Pj in his stroller. "I said, let's go for a walk" he said and chuckled.

"Sure sweetheart" I said and then we started.

-----Peeta -----

I asked Katniss if she wanted to go for a walk and she was just staring me straight in the eye. She always said my eyes were so beautiful or something like that. I don't know why though, I mean they're just blue eyes, but her eyes are the most beautiful things I've every seen. I love the outfit Pj is wearing! He looks like a mini me. I love him so much and I love Katniss just as much. In two weeks it would be New Years and I was so excited for the party.

Pj started to stir in her arms and I took in my arms. "What is it?" I asked him and gave him a look. Katniss started laughing at my face. I love Katniss so much I think I love her more then myself. Sounds crazy right? Whatever I will always love Katniss. We took Pj to the park and walked around. It was a really nice day and we soon found ourselves at an ice-cream line. "Kat what do you want?" I asked her and she told me to get anything. I should have known she was going to say that. I order two cookie and creams and we start to walk again. Pj starts to whimper and Katniss gave him his passifire. "Peeta lets go home" Katniss whined like a baby and I still obeyed her because she pouted and that always gets me. "Fine" I say and we walk back home.

Pj is ten months old and I think he's starting to walk. That got me so hype that I almost passed out. "Peet, calm down it's not that deep" Katniss said. "Well damn, Kat, can't a guy be happy" I said and she laughed before recovering and walking towards me. "No" she said. We moved to the living room and took Pj out of his walker. " Ok Pj this is it" I said and looked him straight in his blue eyes. He frowned at me. "What" i said and shook him a little. I put him down and stood him up. Katniss was about 12 inches away from me and I said: "walk to mommy" he looked at me and then took 4 steps until he fell into Katniss arms. "Oh my god!!" me and Katniss exclaimed, "that is amazing!" Katniss said and hugged Pj.

Wait until he starts to talk I thought to my self. Pj turned around and walked to me and we did that about five times until he stopped and just sat down eating apple sauce. "Ok chubby time for a bath" Katniss said and with that she got up and walked upstairs. I heard the tub going and walked upstairs to. "Peeta, we need to talk" she said as soon as I got on the top step. "Alright" I said and then she started. "Pj is going to live with my mom until New Years" she said. I heard a glass break. Wait. Nope that was my heart. "Why?" I managed to get out. "Because I started to think about how Pj was in danger the other day and it was just a prank" she said softly.

"Plus, my mom wants to spend time with him and she doesn't mind taking care of him. Prim would also love to see him. Peeta don't worry though we're going to see him everyday, and I promise" she ended and I felt better after she explained.

"Ok" was all I was able to say. "When does she get him?" I said.

"Tomorrow at noon" she said and continued washing Pj. Well at least we don't have to worry about him being in danger. I sat down and watched some tv until I heard a knock on the door. Why is there somebody at the door now. If it's Finnick I'll kick his ass away. "Coming!" I yelled and got my lazy ass up. As soon as I got up I just got on my knees and crawled. The laziness was real. ( ha ha when the laziness kicks in).

I stood up and opened the door. Wow. I was so pissed off when I saw who was at the door.

"Peeta who's at the door" Katniss yelled. So much disgust took over me as I looked at the guy in front of me. "Umm.... nobody!" I lied for her I didn't want to take the chance of her getting nightmares again or being scared when things where just going right.

"What do you want" I growled at him about ready to lunge forward and kill him.

"Just to talk. I just wanted you to know because if you and mocking bird I will be killed" he said.

I smirked at him and then corrected him. " It's mocking jay and you came her to tell me that." I said.

"Well they arrested me and I'm being watched right now and I have to be escorted by a police" he said. I looked behind him and saw a police. " Goodbye" he said and with that I slammed the door just in time before Katniss came down. I guess she knows I was hiding something because she asked me again. Every time I denied her. Then she questioned me one last time and she asked so mean she had to put Pj down. She walked over to me and pinned my to the door. "Peeta who was at the door!"she said and the she got me to confess.

"Who was at the door Peeta" she said and with that she got me to confess.

"Katniss I just got a vist from-

🍼🍼🍞🍞🎯🎯🏂

Haha hey guys if this gets five votes the secret will be reveled. Comment and tell peps about my story. Thanks and live all you guys reading my story. ❤️❤️~Aja 😻😘