ONE.

yoongi
come to the club, he said. it'll be fun, he said.

jackson's idea of fun was very different to mine. as soon as we got here i realised that i should've stayed at home. now, because he promised to buy me food later, i've been dragged to this club somewhere in seoul by my best friend and I think he's already wandered off.

i'm currently sat at the bar with my other friend namjoon, who i happened to run into, drinking nothing more than a coke. i don't drink alcohol; i completely lose control of my actions and become the polar opposite of what i am when i'm sober. we sit in silence for another minute before he swallows another sip of his beer and suddenly turns to me.
"hey yoongi, you're gay right?" i choke on my drink: that's one way of putting it.
"yes, i do happen to be homosexual. why?"
"i need your help. i think i like this other guy but up until now i was convinced i was straight. what shall i do?"
"go for it, experiment with your feelings. what's his name?"
"seokjin. kim seokjin. the only reason i'm here tonight is because i found out he was going to be here as well." i nod understandingly.

"have you seen him yet?"
"yeah, he's over there." namjoon points to a dark corner of the bar and i can just make out a tall blond in a pink sweater chatting to some other people.

"the blond?"
"yeah." namjoon looks down and takes another gulp of his drink.

"go and talk to him then, what're you waiting for?" he looks at me with wide eyes.

"really? right now? ok." he finishes his drink in one and leaves some money next to his empty glass. "wish me luck."

"you won't need it." i chuckle and take another sip of my coke. i watch namjoon walk over to jin and awkwardly but successfully start a conversation.

i continue sitting by myself at the bar, observing the other clubbers. everyone seems drunk out of their minds and the atmosphere is what you'd expect: loud and sweaty. i could leave now, since jackson and i took my car here (yeah, the bastard made me drive) but i don't want to be a bad friend and leave him here on his own. hell, he's probably already left for all i know.

suddenly a pair of arms wrap themselves around my torso and i jump in shock. i'm about to tell this person to piss off but they open their mouth before i get a chance to.

"JIHOOOONiEeeE IM BAAAACK," the guy starts screaming in my right ear. i push him off of me.

"i'm not jihoon, whoever he is."
"JIHOON IM COLD TAKE ME HOME." he starts screeching again and i put my hand over his mouth to shut him up. he licks the palm of my hand.

"ew dude what the fuck." he simply giggles and i feel my heart melt a little, despite the circumstances. maybe namjoon swapped our drinks round.

"jihoonie quit playing jUst tAke mE homEee," he whines. i sigh loudly.

the boy, around 5ft 10, is dressed casually in an army green bomber jacket, white tee and navy blue jeans. he's got a little choker adorning his adam's apple and i swallow deeply.

"my name's not jihoon. it's yoongi."
"yeah yeah same difference, just take me hOme!" i quickly leave some money next to my unfinished drink and grab this guy by the wrist, leading him out of the club. i debate whether it would be a good idea to take him home.

"what's your name anyway?"
"i'm hoseok but you can call me jhope!" no thanks. in the dim streetlights of the city, hoseok isn't a bad looking guy.

"ok um hoseok i'm going to take you home now because you're obviously very drunk so please give me your address," i stutter weakly, with no intention of him actually doing it. he does.

after finding his address on google like the stalker i apparently am, i put him in the backseat of my truck. i begin to drive away from the club; jackson will just have to find another way home.
___________________
not a fan of seventeen but i know woozi looks a lot like suga!

edit: y'all i slipped SO HARD into the diamond life and your comments saying how you joined the diamond life make me laugh omg