THIRTEEN.

yoongi
i had just come out of the bathroom to find hoseok standing over the bed, looking at my phone. to say i was pissed was an understatement; i was furious. since when did he have the right to look through my phone, which has personal things on it?

as soon as i had muttered those words, the phone flew out of hoseok's hand; it was almost comical. he avoids my gaze as i cross my arms, awaiting an explanation.

"i-i'm sorry ok? i just heard some noise coming from this room so i-i came to look and it was your phone. you're yoongay aren't you?" i freeze. it sounded stupid out loud.

"i was texting you from the other room and the noise sounded every time my texts sent. i checked your phone and the messages we're from me, j-hoe."

i look at him dumbfound, yet he still continued to avoid my gaze. i awkwardly scratch the back of my neck.

"er...yeah i'm yoongay..." i don't know what else to say, the anger from before evaporating into nothing.

"well thanks for clearing that one up, sherlock." i snort at his sarcasm, despite the situation. an awkward silence follows. hoseok looks thoughtful and then timid he does a cute shake of his head before breathing in deeply.

"iknowthisisreallyunplannedbutwouldyouliketogotothenewramenplaceintownwithme?" hoseok says hurriedly.

"what?" i blink twice. "could you be a little clearer hoseok?"

"would. you. like. to. have. some. ramen. with. me? i think we have a lot to discuss."

"oh, um sure. i'll just grab my shoes." i make a big show of rummaging around for my shoes and he slips out of the bedroom.

i sigh inwardly. well, at least i know who he is now and vice versa. but i didn't want him to meet me like this: jumping on him, flat out drunk, and begging him to take me home. yanking on my pumas, i walk towards the kitchen, waiting for hoseok. truthfully, he's pretty adorable when he's shy. stop yoongi, he only found out who you were a few minutes ago.

"alright, i'm ready. let's g- wait."

"what? c'mon i'm hungry," i say, irritated.

"you'll catch hypothermia going out like that, it's the middle of winter. for god sake yoongi, i only just found out who you were. at least make a good first impression!"

i was only wearing a t shirt and a jacket, which hoseok had picked up before we left taehyung's. i glanced in the mirror: i looked pale and sickly, with huge eye-bags and i was shivering slightly.

"i'll be fine, don't worry about me."

hoseok unlocks his phone and for a second i think he's dropped the matter.

"yoongi. it's -2°c out there. no one's going to want to take care of you if you tell them you got sick like this." i dramatically sigh.

"fine. can i borrow a scarf?"
"i am this close to punchin-"
"im kidding, do you have a spare coat or hoodie or something?" i say, amused by hoseok's reaction. he runs back to his room to grab a hoodie for me. it's a simple grey one and i gladly accept it; it's very warm and smells like him.

"alright, now we can go."