TWENTY EIGHT.

hoseok
"hoseok was it? yoongi's done now!" i look up from my phone as yoongi's aunt calls my name. she tucks a piece of glossy black hair behind her ears as she approaches me.

"yoONGI WHERE ARE YOU? C'MON YOUR BOYFRIEND IS WAITING!" she says loudly.

"we're not..."
i wince as i run a hand through my freshly dyed locks, phone now safely tucked away in my pocket.

yoongi soon arrives, scowling at his aunt.
"auntie, i love you and all but please lower your voice," yoongi says as he appears from behind the door, his hands placed comically on his hips.

we both turn to look at each other and gasp at the same time. he points at my hair and i point at his, eyes wide with awe.

"wow! that colour looks so good on you," yoongi says politely causing my cheeks redden.

"likewise, yoongi. that colour really suits you!"

"of course it would, you chose it for me." we hug and yoongi wraps his arms around me, engulfing me.

"now, we have somewhere to be so if you don't mind we'll be going now auntie." yoongi keeps one arm on my shoulders as he addresses his aunt.

they're both smiling widely and i'm genuinely happy for yoongi. he doesn't speak much of his parents but it seems like a different story with his aunt; i'm glad.

"wait where are we going?"
"you'll see."

i hurriedly say my goodbyes to yoongi's aunt as he pulls me out of the hairdresser's and back onto the streets of seoul. a mischievous grin crosses yoongi's face as he starts walking towards the bus stop.

"i hope you're ready for an adventure hoseok."

i'm abruptly woken by a sharp pain. my eyes peel open and the first thing i see is yoongi, scowling again, hitting me on the shoulder. he seems to be in a rush as i sit up. i must've slept on his shoulder accidentally.

"ah thank you! now if you don't mind me, i have to put my shoulder back in its socket." he makes a big show of pretending to fix his shoulder or whatever. i just roll my eyes playfully and tidy my hair.

"anyway, our stop is next so i thought i'd wake you up. tired?"

"no, travelling just makes me sleepy," i say simply. then i add "i thought you would be the first to fall asleep." yoongi looks somewhat offended.

"excuse me, i may love sleep and my nickname may or may not be grandpa but i can stay awake with enough self control," he says sassily. i just laugh, not taking him seriously.

"you're such an idiot, you know?" i say, rubbing my eyes to wake myself up.

"why thank you, beautiful hoseok who i love so much!" yoongi says again, sarcasm dripping off every word. i just grumble under my breath.

"where are we going anyway?"
"you'll see in 3...2...1..." the bus suddenly lurches to a stop and i follow yoongi off the bus as i thank the driver. i look up and see the one thing i've always wanted to see: seoul tower.

"wow yoongi! you took me to seoul tower? i've always wanted to come here!" i say excitedly, squeezing the breath out of a smiling yoongi in a tight hug.

despite currently living in seoul, i had only moved from gwangju about a year ago and i was still settling in. i only really have one proper friend: seokjin. i just sort-of know jungkook, jimin and taehyung. i hadn't even met namjoon.

"ah hoseok...let me....go....i can't....breathe.."
"oops, my apologies."
"well, i may or may not have gone to seokjin and asked him about you and what you've always wanted to do. it's my first time too." i groan.

"did he tell you any embarrassing stories?"
"yep. don't worry, he spilt everything once i mentioned namjoon."
"i feel so embarrassed i-" i put my head in my hands. there are a number of embarrassing stories jin could've told yoongi that i'd rather not repeat. i'll get him back one day.

"well what are we waiting for? let's go inside!" yoongi wraps his arm around my shoulders and i wrap mine around his waist.

"thank you hyung! i had an amazing time!" i lean in to hug yoongi but i pepper his cheeks and nose with kisses instead. a harsh blush is evident on his pale skin and i laugh at the effect i'm having on my hyung. yoongi also laughs softly before placing his lips on mine. i'm taken aback by the sudden touch but i feel myself melt into him anyway. the kiss lasts a few seconds at the most, but i still feel the fuzzy warmth long after his lips had left mine and i'm pretty sure we're both blushing like tomatoes at this point.

"so um...would you like to come to mine?" i ask awkwardly.
"i'm afraid i can't, sorry. but i'll drop you off if you'd like?"
"that would be perfect, thank you hyung." he kisses me on the nose again before boarding the bus back to my apartment block.

he walks me all the way up the stairs, instead of taking the lift like i had suggested. he insisted on taking the stairs and to, i quote, 'spend as much time with me as possible' even though i planned on seeing him tomorrow anyway. we soon reached my floor and we made small talk until finally reaching my apartment.

"thank you again for today, hyung. i loved it all so much."
"you're welcome hobi," he checks his watch. "i have to get going now, i hope you don't mind."
"of course, i can't have you all to myself, can i?" i wish i could yoongi, i wish i could. he chuckles awkwardly.
"stay safe, if anything ever happens you can call me anytime alright?" yoongi says earnestly. weird, but i brush it off.
"of course. see you tomorrow!" he starts to walk away and doesn't reply. strange, maybe he didn't hear me.

as i close my door, i feel a buzz from my phone and open it to find a text from yoongi.

yoongay
hi bb, i feel like
this is the
perfect time to
share this

yoongay
here is my latest
that i've been
woking on

yoongay
i hope you like
it :)

a few seconds later, a video comes through and i quickly find a seat at the breakfast bar, my heart beating rapidly in anticipation. another text is quickly sent, an image attached.

yoongay
here are the lyrics
for you to rap along
;)

they call me new thang
the recruit is here, to take over everything
the whole world, concert so sick
from asiana asia
you could be my new thang
i'm different from the hyungs that ignore their duties
an uprising of celebrities, damn only strong ones
can mess with me
some think it was easy for me to reach my position
fuck you i'm the thorn in the eyes of those hyungs
who have no chance of becoming successful
honestly "ssaihanuwar" is embarrassing
we sell 500,00 copies a year
my size is different to fit in the kpop category

wow, i'm impressed yoongi. the song itself has such a catchy beat and a strong message and i love the second verse where he raps crazily fast. i'm glad this man of many talents is my boyfriend. i quickly reply to let him know i've listened to the song.

j-hoe
omg bb this is
an amazing song

j-hoe
i can't wait for the
world to hear it!

yoongay
thank you love

yoongay
i'll text you
tomorrow, bye!

i smiled and locked my phone, heading towards the bathroom for a relaxing hot shower. at least i'll see yoongi again tomorrow.