TWENTY ONE.

yoongi
i chose the ring. it's a terrifying movie choice but to be honest i just wanted hoseok to cuddle into me. he's so cute and i'm falling for him so hard right now.
he was currently snuggled into my chest, my arms wrapped protectively around him, preserving our warmth and giving off a comfortable, trusting vibe. he seemed to be relaxed at the moment, occasionally shutting his eyes. i slowly lower my chin to rest on his head.

a scene happens that makes even me, min yoongi, jump out of my skin. hoseok jerks his head back, causing me to slam my teeth into my tongue. i hiss out in pain, retracting my arms from around hobi to nurse my mouth. he looks at me worriedly, pausing the movie.

"ah yoongi i'm so sorry! let me see if it's bleeding," he says kindly. i stick my tongue out for him. he grimaces in return.

"yep, it's definitely bleeding. you should probably rinse out your mouth." i say 'thank you' the best i can with an injured tongue and hoseok takes me to his bathroom.

i cup my hands under the tap and collect some cold water before swishing it around my mouth for a good thirty seconds. i continue this until the blood flow stops and you can see the marks my own teeth made.

while i was doing this, hoseok had been fretting about like a housewife, repeatedly asking me if i wanted any painkillers.
"are you sure? i'm sorry, i'm so useless. i don't know what to do!"

"don't worry about it hoseok. can we just go to sleep now? i'm quite tired."

"alright. would you like to borrow some clothes?"
"if you don't mind."

"of course. hold on a sec." he leaves the bathroom and i quickly brush my teeth best i can with a painful tongue. hoseok returns with a t shirt and some shorts, which i gladly accept. i change my clothes after shooing him out of the bathroom.

"here, you can get ready now," i say, side-stepping out of the way. he grins at me.

"thank you. i'm so sorry about your tongue, i didn't mean to hurt you!"

"it's ok. i guess it's my fault for choosing such a scary movie." i return the smile as he closes the bathroom door to get ready. i head to the bedroom to check the sleeping arrangements.

we're both sleeping on a double bed? i walk back to the bathroom and knock on the door.

"h-hoseok? are we sleeping the same bed?"
"of course we are. sorry, i don't exactly have a guest room," came the muffled reply.

"oh. it's ok, don't worry!" i walk back and flop on the double bed, spreading my limbs out like a starfish. it smells quite nice; it's very relaxing.

"hey you, move over!" i instantly roll over onto one side of the bed as hoseok gets into the other.

"goodnight hoseok."
"goodnight yoongi." hoseok switches the lamp off and there's a few moments of silence before he whispers airily.

"hey yoongi?"
"yeah?" i whisper back.
"i hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable."
"no it doesn't. it's perfectly fine, thank you." more silence follows.

"guess what?"
"what?"

"this is my first sleepover."
"really? mine too."

third person
outside of the apartment block, a middle-aged man is seen getting out of a rolls royce. he buttons his suit as he stares up at a certain apartment, watching the light go out.

soon, he thought.
__________________
hello !!
so i have a namjin and a yoonmin fanfic out and i hope u can give them as much love as mint green ! thank you xx