TWELVE.

hoseok
i hear some footsteps and the clink of ceramic from the other room; my guest is awake. i check my appearance in the conveniently placed hallway mirror and fix my hair. my guest is sat at the breakfast bar with his back to me, quietly drinking the coffee i made for him. his dusty pink hair is ruffled and messy and his clothes are crumpled and scruffy.

"hello?" the sudden noise startles him and he tenses up. slowly, he turns around, but he seems to be hiding his face. weird.

"h-hi. sorry for whatever happened last night i was really drunk and-" i shrug.

"don't worry about it. all you did was kinda collapse on me and told me to take you home so thats what i did. sorry it's not your home, it felt wrong to ask for your address when you were like that." he relaxes slightly, nodding as he takes another sip.

"oh. thank you for the coffee and toast. i'll leave now," he says shyly, his fringe slightly covering his eyes. i get a glimpse of his face as he passes me; i feel like i know him but that's extremely impossible.
"i'll just...um... get my things from the other room." he gives me a small smile and dashes off to the bedroom, where his jacket was located.

YOONGAY

j-hoe
yo yoongi u
awake?

yoongay
its nearly 10am
ofc im awake

j-hoe
aha srry
anyway
wyd

yoongay
i'm about to leave your hou|
i'm about to le|
i'm abou|
|
nothing much
tbh wby?

j-hoe
you wont
believe me
if i tell u ha

j-hoe
let me spam
a sec

as i send my texts, i hear a faint text tone coming from the other room. i put down my phone and swiftly knock on the door to tell yoongi to put his phone on silent. no reply. counting down from three, i burst into the room to find...

absolutey no one. i guess he must be in the bathroom or something. i search the room until i find the source of the noise, so i can turn it off. i find his phone, which seems to have a cracked screen, and i press the home button patiently.

10:03

j-hoe
you won't believe me if i tell you
09:57

j-hoe
i'm boutta spam hah
09:57

but that's me; i sent those texts. wait, don't tell me-

"what are you doing with my phone?"