FIFTEEN.

yoongi
there was no other way to put it except that hoseok was having this weird effect on me, despite the fact we only just met in person. he was such fun to be around and never failed to put a smile on my face, even when we were texting.

as i waited for him to return from the bathroom yet again, i silently thanked whoever was up there for letting hoseok drunkenly scream in my ear that night, and how i had sneakily thought of putting my number in his phone. he still doesn't fully know what happened that night but if he doesn't bring it up then neither will i. besides, he's treating me to ramen.

"i'm back~" hobi sings softly. i can't help but laugh.
"you know, one day we should do a duet together," i say jokingly.
"oh my goodness yes! i'd love to i'm your biggest fan!" he replies sarcastically. i put my hand on my chest and i feign hurt and sadness.

"what about our love? i don't think i can continue anymore." i start becoming dramatic and hoseok plays along.
"i'm sorry my love, please forgive me..." his hand is outstretched and carry on the little kdrama moment and turn my head away.

"i can't. goodbye hoseok..." and with that i sink lower into my seat for a dramatic effect and hoseok starts laughing at my uncomfortable position.
"you should be on a kdrama one day," he says, helping me up.
"call me yoonji from now on." i flip my imaginary hair over my shoulder and we both laugh. there's a cough from the side: it's the waitress again.

"um excuse me but i'm going to have to ask you to pay and leave. a few customers have complained of the noise which has been coming from your table. thank you." i give her a look and watch her walk away, mimicking her voice.

[a/n: a visual for y'all]

"hyung, stop being so rude

"hyung, stop being so rude. look i have a way to get her back. do you have any notes?" i nod and take one out for hoseok. he expertly folds it so it looks like four instead of one and hides the folded bit under a pot containing soy sauce.

"you're the one being rude, you idiot." he chuckles and drags me out of the restaurant behind him.

"what's the time?" i check my phone.
"almost half two."
"do you have anywhere to be?" to be honest i was just going to sleep but whatever.

"nah."
"good, follow me."