TWENTY SIX.

hoseok
"y-yoongi? what are we doing at the hairdresser's?" he gives me a mischievous grin.

"you'll see hoseok, you'll see." he pulls me inside and marches right up to the front desk. the lady there seems to recognise him as she just points towards the back of the shop; yoongi thanks her and pulls me with him.

we go through some double doors that are labelled 'staff only' and we reach a little office, tucked away from the main shop. yoongi knocks politely on the door.

"auntie? hello it's me yoongi!"

a woman who looks similar to yoongi steps out and engulfs him in a hug. i awkwardly stand to the side, waiting patiently.
"auntie, my hoseokie here wants to get his hair done. can you help him?" my eyes widen as yoongi's aunt scans my appearance.

"well hello, i'm yoongi's aunt. you want your hair done? hmm let's see...i think we should go orange but tone it down a bit. what do you think?"

i'm taken aback by how easily yoongi's aunt greeted me, like we had known each other forever; i like her personality.

"umm actually it-" i start but yoongi interrupts me.
"that will be fine auntie, thank you. i'll pay."

"it's fine yoongi. it'll be on the house. let me get my things, wait here." yoongi's aunt disappears back into her office and yoongi ushers me to a chair in the main shop.

"but yoongi i can-" i protest but yoongi shuts me up with a sweet peck on the lips. it's not much but it definitely works.

"now that you're sorted, i need your help," yoongi says normally, as if he hadn't just kissed me on the lips.

"what colour shall i dye my hair?"
i think for a moment, envisioning all sorts of colours on my boyfriend.

"mint green."
__________________
wink wonk