SEVEN.

Yoongi
"namjoon, where are you? we'll be late if you don't hurry the fuck up," i hiss through the phone. honestly i just want to get this party over and done with; it's not like im going to socialise anyway.

"alright chill out, i'm outside now." i peer out the window and spot his car down the road. i sigh in relief. thank god.

"i'm leaving now then. see you." my change in tone makes him laugh and i end the call quickly to lace up my black pumas. i grab my wallet and my key as i head out of my small apartment. it wasn't the best but, to be honest, i don't really mind; it's extremely cosy and very affordable.

i tap on the window of namjoon's car and he unlocks the door for me. i haul myself in and greet him fleetingly. he drives off, towards the party.

"namjoon, you feeling ok?" he's shaking a little behind the wheel.

"what? oh yeah, i'm ok," he says a little too enthusiastically, like he's had too much coffee today.

"dude, you're shaking and you look like you're about to piss yourself. is it jin?"

namjoon's eyed widen at the mention of his crush. i guess he decides there's no point in hiding it anymore.

"alright, yes. it's jin. yoongs, i think i like him you know?like really like him. he's just so pretty and has this cute aura around him and i love it." namjoon inhales sharply and exhales after a few seconds. i take the silence as an opportunity to spread a little knowledge.

"ok first, don't call me yoongs: it makes me cringe. second, tell him then you dumbass. he's also gay right?" namjoon nods in response. i blink slowly and  continue.

"then i really can't see the problem. you two would look nice together, you know." i smile at namjoon and he returns it meekly, eyes still on the road ahead.

"ok. i'll tell him how i feel tonight. make sure i don't get drunk!" he says demandingly. i chuckle and go back to sending hoseok a quick message.

J-HOE

yoongay
i really don't
want to go to
this party

yoongay
ugh

j-hoe
hah
i'm already
at mine

j-hoe
its no fun tho
bc i dont want
to drink again
aha

my cheeks redden at the memory.

yoongay
hah rip

yoongay
wait why tf am
i laughing i
can't drink
either

j-hoe
hah ur a
dumbass

yoongay
oi u little shit who u callin|

"hey yoongi! we're here, get out of the car and socialise," namjoon exclaims. i quickly jump out of my seat and slam the door shut behind me, deleting my message. guess he'll just be left on read.

"sorry, was just texting a friend." namjoon just hums in response. we walk up to the front door of the large house, awkwardly dodging the various couples making out on the lawn. namjoon stops and turns to look at me before we enter.

"let's get this party started."

third person
what yoongi hadn't noticed however, was the strange old man on the other side of the road. yoongi was too busy fussing with namjoon to notice someone he definitely would've if he was being careful.
___________________

votes and comments are greatly appreciated X