m a k o t o

HANAMIYA X READER YAY

You cursed the Seirin team for winning over your boyfriend's team. You couldn't believe it. How could a team of second and first years crush their team? Unfair fight, you thought.

As you stood from the chairs and went to their locker room, still pissed because you were a basketball fan yourself, you could feel their gloom. As if it was radiating out from the door.

The next room to them, the door opened and went out Seirin. You tried to give them the darkest glare you could manage but your heart ended up skipping a beat when you eyed their point guard. Izuki. You remembered his name when the team tried to find a way to stop no. 11's passes.

You didn't expect their point guard to be awfully good-looking.

He smiled at you and then you forced yourself to gain your composure. What the hell, (Y/N)! You told yourself.

You opened the door to their locker room and tried to cheer everyone up. In the end, you walked with Makoto home. You two were neighbors and now together. Your parents didn't mind and you were thankful that they didn't check on his background.

"Makoto," you tried making a conversation with your boyfriend as he just stared at you blankly, hands on his pockets. "Yeah, (Y/N)?" He replied in a monotone manner as you pursed your lips. "Don't be gloomy~ I'll cook for you, you want?"

Now this was rare. You didn't have a good reputation yourself and showed your sweet side rarely. He took this as a chance and nodded.

You gave him a small smile then unlocked the door of your house. "You go freshen up. You smell." You scrunched your nose and shoo-ed him away as he walks lazily to his house.

Now, you were going to be preparing (yer fave dish), that ended up when you cooked it for Makoto, became his favorite dish of yours.

You knew Makoto would gingerly take his time to freshen up because seriosuly, you didn't like his stench.

So after you cooked the dish, you sat on the breakfast bar and later, you fell asleep.

And went into dreamland...

***

"(Y/N)?" Makoto called out after unlocking your door. He owned one of your spare keys.

But no answer came. He smelt the aroma of your's and his favorite dish and continued into the dish's smell. Then, he surpassed the feel to pinch your cheeks as you slept peacefully, face on the side of the counter.

But then, you were mumbling incoherent words. Makoto smirked, thinking you were dreaming of him. Boyyyy, he was sooo wrong. And you were soooo dead.

"I-Izuki... Iduki..." You mumbled as he processed what you were saying. His aura suddenly appeared and he gave you a hard shove. "Wha!" You fell on the floor, butt first.

"What were you dreaming about?" He asked, provoked. "Uhh..." You tried to find a way out of his provoked aura as he glared menacingly at you.

"Why were you saying the name of Seirin's point guard?" He asked as you as you recalled your dream. "Ah," you said, flustered.

Why, you ask? He was looking down at 'you'.

Yeah, no.

Thanks to Japanese schools, your skirt was short. Thanks to you falling on your butt, something under was exposed for your boyfriend to see. You've done it with him before, sure.

But what you weren't sure about was what he was looking at. You or something else?

You immediately stood up and straightened yourself. He seemed displeased about it but he want back to his questions.

"What were you dreaming of?" He asked. You gulped and told him you just saw him a while ago and then you started to dream about him. He look pissed. Really pissed.

"Just because I failed to kick Seirin's ass doesn't mean you can daydream about him." He said and you looked down on your black shoes. "Sorry," you muttered sheepishly as he puffed out a breath. "Let's eat," he just said and you obliged, sitting next to him.

After eating the delicious meal, he went to your living room and turning on the TV. You silently did the dishes and sighed. 'Thag boy has jealousy problems... Seriously.' You thought.

You went next to him, trying to cuddle with him. He let you be and endircled his arms around you as both of you were watching Spongebob Squarepants. "Hey Makotooo~" you said.

"What?" He asked, trying not to laugh at how Patrick was so dumb.

"Aren't you jealous?" You bit on your lip as he just shrugged. "If he— or anyone— even lay their dirty finger on you, I would personally beat their brain out of their head."

You smiled at him. "I love you,"

He nodded at you. "I love you too."

Before you knew it, you went up to his lap and kissed him, making up for the weird dream.

Before proceeding to go further, he broke your kiss. "And (Y/N)?" He whispered as he nipped on your neck, getting small moans from you. "Yeah?" You replied.

"I prefer your lace panties rather than the teddy bear ones you wore today."

You jumped off his laugh and he laughed.

"M-Makoto!" You said, red going to your face.

"But it still weirdly turns me on." He smirked at you and pulled you to him, kissing you again.

***

Was Makoto ooc? Or just enough?
Godd i hate myself. The real plan was
actually writing a lemon for you two.
Butttttt ditchin the idea, it ended up
to be pure crap. I promise to make
it up for yall on the next oneshot.
Sumimasen!!!!! *sakurai magically
appears*
(i evisited the chapter before publishing and i will post the second part soon. it's a lemon :))

LOL SUCKERS HEY SO I CANCELLED THE SMUT CONTINUATION CUZ I HAVE A FABBER SEMI SMUT MAKOTO ONE HEHEHE