a k a s h i

Akashi x Reader songshot: Crazy For You

(I recommend listening to Spongecola's version! SimplyZanxan, here you go! :))

Swaying room as the music starts

Strangers making the most of the dark

Two by two their bodies become one...

Honestly, you had no idea how your friends dragged you into this. You wearing a beautiful dress sponsored by your unknown admirer, they said. It was the Winter Ball for Rakuzan High and this year's theme was: Masquerade. It was overused in some aspects, but the mysterious feel and theme in the air really made it special for some. That's why the student council took it as the main theme.

Unfortunately, it was a unanimous decision. The vice president clearly didn't want the theme and wanted a 'Night Out in Paris' theme, but the president was absolute. No one bothered to defy him. You were actually there to witness Akashi's wrath. And no, you couldn't help it—being the student council (secretary/PRO) after all.

Here you were in the large gym of Rakuzan. Alone. No date. You couldn't find yourself a date, honestly. I mean Reo asked you but you felt weirded out if your cousin went to a ball with you. Plus, being part of the student council and all, you had other things to worry about. You couldn't have a date slowing you down or stopping you from aiding a situation.

Good thing you weren't the only one without a date. The whole student council came without one and you just stood there in the corner near the table of glorious food, looking awkward as hell.

I see you through the smoky air

Can't you feel the weight of my stare?

You're so close but still a world away...

You stood awkwardly next to the juice as you checked the area. Good, the students were having fun. Good, no trouble has come up. Yet. Good, the student council was present. You haven't seen Akashi yet but have asked the vice if she's seen him and she said yes.

"My cousin's looking sooo pretty and doesn't have a date. There is something wrong in that statement!" a familiar voice said next to you as you looked at your cousin, Reo. "Reo-kun, I don't need a date—nor there's nothing wrong." You deadpanned at him as he smiled mischievously at you. "I knew you'd say that! But I saved you the trouble and got yourself a date! (Y/N), my beautiful cousin, he is your secret admirer!"

Now that took your attention. You immediately looked next to you as you saw the Akashi Seijuro in a white tuxedo with a blood-red tie. His hair was gelled and was in a sharper state than everyday. His slacks were straight and he was wearing polished shoes. His aura imitated you deeply just by looking at him.

"You're joking," you tried to find a way out of this joke as Akashi also looked unimpressed with Reo has said. But it all clicked to you. Expensive tastes in clothing and professional people dolled you up. Was Akashi really up to all of this?

But Reo just smiled cheekily and left you two alone. Akashi didn't mind it as you stood there uncomfortably; thinking was all that has happened to you was made possible because of him?

But before you could even ask questions, Akashi was dragged away by the vice, raving about how the punch 'somehow got alcohol in it.'

You sighed, your (H/C) hair framing your face beautifully.

What I'm dying to say

Is that I'm crazy for you

Touch me once and you know it's true