k u r o k o

very random. i stg

***

You silently made your way to your new school, Seirin High. Although this would be your second year of high school, you couldn't believe it when your parents told you you guys would be moving and you'll be changing schools. You left your best friend back home!

But home now was a modern and sophisticated house that had two floors amd three bedrooms. Obviously, you didn't like the idea of moving and you have been giving your parents a legit silent treatment.

Moving on, you were walking around, thinking on what club to join. They had a shogi club, which you thought of joining. Why not? Akashi was your cousin and his addiction rubbed on you.

But then, you saw the volleyball club.

You had to admit, you really wanted to join. You were the blocker in your old team, thanks to your radical height, and maybe that volleyball club would be something that acts as something from your old home.

You went to their table and signed up, their coach's eyes sparkling because of your height. You just smiled softly at the girl and left, walking around the grounds.

You looked around, seeing a large building and trees. But then, you bumped into something.

"Ow!" You shrieked as you got empty glances from the others. You stumbled but was captured into a tall boy's arms.

"Watch where you're going. You bumped into my friend."

It was said by a tall guy with red hair. His eyebrows were quite something else and he had a look enough to make you feel intimidated.

You looked around, in searching for his 'friend'.

"E-Excuse me... But where is your friend?" You asked, not seeing the friend he was pertaining to. "Here I am." You heard a gentle voice next to you as you shrieked. The red-head bit in his laugh as the boy who said it looked at you blankly.

The boy has blue hair and the prettiest blue eyes you ever saw. His aura? Well, you could say you couldn't feel his presence.

"Kuroko. Tetsuya Kuroko." He said to you and you nodded. "(Y/N) (L/N)." You smiled at him. You looked at the red head and asked. "And what's your name?"

He smiled down at you. "Kagami Taiga,"

You sheepishly looked at Kuroko. "Sorry for bumping into you a while ago..." You muttered, scratching the back of your neck. "It's alright," he shrugged as you pursed your lips. "Um, sorry I know we just met, but could you guys show me to class 2-A?"

Kagami's jaw dropped agape (lolol hi Yuri on ice fans agape hehehe) and Kuroko nodded. "You're going to attend 2-A?" And you just shrugged. "We'd love to," Kuroko spoke softly as you beamed at them.

As you three walked silently, (well not really Kuroko and Kagami were talking), you felt the familiarity of the two names. So, you decided to give them a question. "If you two don't mind, may I ask a question?" You asked as you played with the (Any jewelry brand you want) bracelet Akashi gave you.

"What is it?" Kagami asked, raising one of his beautiful brows at you. "Do you somehow know Akashi Seijuro? Or the Rakuzan basketball team?"