m a k o t o (nsfw)

WARNING: smut.... Pretty whiny Hanamiya too. kinda ooc if you ask me. Oh well.

Makoto Hanamiya x Reader songshot: One More Nigt by Maroon 5

You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war
You and I go rough we keep throwing things and slamming the door
You and I get so damn dysfunctional we start keeping score
You and I get sick and I know that we can't do this no more.

You panted heavily as the erotic sound of skin slapping was heard in the room. Makoto's dick was big, and it took its toll on you. But, you got used to it already. "Fuck, (Y/N), I'm coming." He said in a husky manner.

"Ngh~ wait for me, I'm not yet!~" you moaned loudly, getting a soft grunt from him. In your position, he was doing you against the wall. He nipped on your hard nipples and a while back, hickeys were planted on your smooth skin. Your hair was a mess, being tugged on, but it made him go crazy for you.

He thrusted deeper into you, kissing you to kuffle your loud moans. He knew he hit your sweet spot. Your legs wrapped around his perfect torso were shaking violently and you panted heavier than before. "There! Makoto, there!" You pulled him closer into you as he thrusted roughly. "Shit!" You yelled as you felt your walls closing in. "I-I'm coming," you said, tugging on his dark locks. Before letting you come, he licked your nipples, leaving you wanting more.

Not a while later, he came. "That has to be one of our bests," he said as you wobbled. "Yeah, whatever." You muttered as you finger-combed your hair. "Ugh, I'm all sweaty now." You groaned as you felt him slither near you. "What do you want?" You looked at him straight in the eye as he gazed at you hungrily. "Another round, maybe?"

You groaned into your hands, then pushed back your hair. "No. I have to study." You picked your bra up from his dorm room's floor as he tried to stop you, playing with your breasts. "Fuck off," you said as you slapped his hand away.

"Do you really have to leave?" He asked, a little whiny tone in his voice. "I do. Now, where are my panties?" You asked, scratching your head. "Do you mean these?" He raised his middle finger up, holding a (F/C) lace panty. "Yeah. Give me that." You rolled your eyes as he gave it to you.

"I don't understand. Why don't you like me? I mean, we're best friends, (Y/N), and fuck buddies. What more could you possibly want?" He pulled on his grey boxers and looked at you longingly. "There's the problem, dickhead. We're best friends. I don't want to chsnge that." You whacked his head.

He muttered colorful words for you as you gave him your favorite finger, the middle finger.

"Good bye," you finally said as you wriggled in your (F/C) sweater.

Before you could leave the room, he pulled you into him and kissed you roughly on the lips. "Bye, you little whore." He said, throwing your little kink directly at you. You darkened a bit but gained your composure immediately.

"Dickhead," you kicked his door shut, not caring if anyone saw you get out of his dorm room. Not even the dean you were scared of.

Then, you went out of the men's dormitory and out in the campus. Pulling out your pack of cigs, you sat on one of the benches overlooking the small lake, smoking.

But baby there you go again, there you go again making me love you
Yeah I'll stop using my head, using my head let it all go
Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo
And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid crawling back to you

Makoto sighed and wore some decent clothes. Black shirt, some sweatpants he saw laying on the floor, flip-flops and his jacket. He put his e-cigarette in his jacket's pocket and went out of his single dorm, into the night.