a k a s h i (nsfw)

for Vlattae , as always :))
also for loving_a_freak . love you very much.

-

—y/n—

it bit on my bottom lip so hard, it almost bled. i currsed the internet silently in my head for making me quite... attached to this daddy kink.

hell, i have no idea how i got turned on by it. i swear. but when i saw the loads of memes on the internet about it, and how it could be... said, i was just attached. bam.

so here i was, trying to focus on my professor droning out words, while i was horny. fucking hell. why did i scroll down tumblr in the middle of his lesson? now i had three hours left in uni 'till i get back to my apartment just to relieve myself.

i cursed silently as i typed with shaky hands on my phone. god, hope this works.

11:37
to: seijuro
come over to my place by 4🙏🏻

11:38
from: seijuro
of course, princess🌹

i let out a breath of relief. is it bad if i asked him to come over just to fulfill my sexual desires?

11:38
from: seijuro
what do you want me to bring? food? anything.

i giggled to myself. way too lucky to have him.

-

so i proceeded back to my one-story apartment, driving my sedan. my saturday classes were over and i'm overjoyed that i was able to do my thesis defense even though i was squirming the rest of the day.

so i stumbled into my apartment and turned on the lights. an hour before seijuro comes. it'll be enough to clean myslef up and look pretty.

i took a relaxing warm shower and after i blow-dried my hair, did my makeup lightly and wore a casual lounging wear. a printed t-shirt and comfy jeans. combing my hair as i walked into the living room, planning on watching adventure time, there was a knock on the door. i pushed my phone into my pockets and placed the comb on the coffee table.

i peeped through the peeping hole and grinned. sei!

"come in," i said as i opened the door and he gave me a light peck. he was holding onto a paperbag i knew too well. "why'd you want me to come over? not that i'm complaining or anything..." he asked and when i was about to reply, i was caught off guard when he picked me up. he was carrying me bridal style on the way to the kitchen. to be precise, the bar stools.

i giggled lightly as he gave me butterfly kisses on my neck, all the way up to my forehead. he sat me down on one of the bar stools and pulled out what was in the bag.

it was my favorite iced coffee and two cinnamon buns. i pecked him on the cheek and said a quick thank you before digging in. as i was telling him the story about my successful defense, i shot my hands sidewards and made my own fucking coffee spill on me. he tsked jokingly as i grunted.

"just wait here. i'll go get changed." i pursed my lips at the stained shirt and he nodded then pulled out his phone. i just shook my head then went into my room, not even bothering to lock it.

i threw the shirt over my head and then i felt my legs wobble. i haven't relieved myself ever since my past classes and i was just dying. my body was being tortured. so i decided if i made this quick, i would be able to change my shirt and relieve myself.