k i s e ( m a l e r e a d e r , n s f w )

—y/n—

i licked my lips as i eyed the mess we've managed to create. this mess would be the death of me. how am i supposed to piece outfits together with this much of a mess, and an annoying model barking out suggestions one after the other?

"kise-kun please give (l/n)-kun a breather." a voice said behind as i gave a small, tight-lipped smile at kise's secretary. "alright whatever. i'll be going out with aominecchi and kagamicchi. i'll just check out the outfits later-ssu." he stood up from a dresser and pocketed his phone. "alright, kise-kun. i'll try my best." i said and he bid us goodbye.

"what the hell should i piece for new york fashion week?" i murmured to myself and searched for some inspirations on polyvore in my laptop. "fashoin week's going to be hectic. he's going to be walking for calvin klein and a photoshoot with vogue. eyes will be on this boy, so make sure he looks good. seems like kim kardashian's wardrobe will be black, white and lots of straight lines." his secretary, yuki, informed me and i shut my eyes. alright. i think i know what to do.

as kise ryota's stylist, i should be able to make perfect looks for him. people expect a lot from japan's #1 model. and the people who work behind him get the most pressure.

matching and matching for at least forever, taking polaroids of the outfits so he would know what to wear, i was able to finish my task for packing 30 outfits for a week. crazy.

"i'm back~." a voice spoke outside the large closet. "i'm done," i went outside and informed my (technically) boss. "oh really? let me see!" he jumped up and down like a puppy, excited, as i tried my hardest not to blush. damn he was adorable.

"sure." i murmured and showed him the stacks of polaroids i took with the outfits laid down.

"these are really great, (l/n)cchi! very much new york-y!" he beamed at me and i sighed in relief. good thing. i don't know what i would've done if he didn't like. "you're really good!" he smiled and looked at the suitcases on the floor.

"oh and before i forget!" he looked at me and i raised a brow. "the whole glam team, pertaining the hair, makeup and styling people," he eyed at me, "will be joining the fashion week journey. you guys will still be the ones prepping me for less money to be spent and more money for travel and accomodations. you alright going to new york next week?" he spilled everything i one go it took me a couple of seconds to absorb everything he said.

"w-what?" i said. "i mean, i haven't travelled wit a plane before! and who would take care of my dog? and how am i supposed to pay for my tickets? and how ca—" i was cut off as he put his palm over my mouth.

"oh (l/n)cchi," he chuckled and i furrowed my brows. "i'm sorry to sound hectic kise-kun, but i have all the reasons to sound worried." i pouted and he just rolled his eyes playfully. "transportation will be provided by the agency, you hush. and i'm pretty sure yiur dog can be left to aominecchi, he won't mind." he said and my shoulders relaxed. if there was someone i trusted with my dog, it was aomine who adored the dog almost as much as i did.

"it'll be my first time on a plane." i barked back and he laughed. "then i'll hold onto your hand to make sure you won't be afraid." he chuckled and i blushed madly. "whatever. just tell me the time and date and i'll be there. bye, yuki-chan. bye, kise-kun." i bid goodbye and put on my bomber and walked out the model's penthouse.

i dragged my suitcase all the way to the entrace of the airport and let myself be checked by the security personnel. "yo," i waved at tsukishima (im just borrowing names dont mind me), kise's makeup artist. "where's oikawa?" i asked for kise's hairstylist and he pointed towards a coffee shop. "kise's there too." he said and i nodded. "right. i'll leave my bag with you guys," i motioned to our team, "as i just get a coffee fix. want anything?" i asked and he shrugged. "a donut." i nodded at him.