h a i z a k i & k i s e

haizaki shogo x reader x kise ryota
new rules songshot

(y/n)

talking in my sleep at night
making myself crazy
wrote it down and read it out
hoping it would save me

that was it. i have to put my foot down. speak out. tell him that i'm hurting. that i've been hurting. and the betrayal just sinks in and kills me. i need to leave him. as much as i loved him, gave him everything i could offer—my body, mind and love—it seems like shogo isn't into commitment just yet.

so i groan as i force myself up. i can still feel the places where tears fell down involuntarily, and my back aching as i crunched while i slept.

as much as what i would be doing would be against my will, this will just benefit the both of us in the long run. well me in the long run and him— he can screw around after this.

so i get dressed up in my usual attire. some jean shorts and a white t-shirt. i won't even try to look pretty, that'd be stupid.

and i leave my apartment, phone and courage in hand.

i knock once. twice. thrice.

and then there's shuffling.

and he opens the door, a sly smirk on his lips. hair disheveled and muscles exposed due to the loose tank top. also, his old hair is growing, after me telling him he should let it grow back.

"come in, (y/n)," he pulls me inside and once the door shuts, he wastes no time and starts kissing me. on the forehead, nose, cheeks, jaw, ears and neck. lastly, a soft kiss on the lips.

i couldn't stop him from doing so. i was powerless. hands staying still on my sides. so. fucking. powerless.

his hands travel across my body, giving each inch some love. i let him do it. i have given him the power to destroy me easily.

"shogo, stop," i say, pushing him with force. "all right, what's gotten you in a twist, huh?" he smirks at me. "i wanted to talk to you." i say and he raises an eyebrow. "okay. i'll listen." he throws his hands up and i gesture to the living room, which had great amenities.

he sits on the long tan chair and i sit on the chair across him, fidgeting with my fingers.

"oh what's up?" he asks me, and for a minute i think he's being sincere. well i guess he can get sincere if he wanted to.

"haizaki... let's break up."

my love he doesn't love me so i tell myself
i tell myself
but my love he makes me feel like nobody else
nobody else

i can still remember the day. it's still a fresh wound. plunged into my heart. left there to bleed. ignoring large gashes.

the first time i saw him with another girl was on halloween. we were invited to a halloween party hosted by kagami taiga, an old friend of mine, and i told him we should come and dress up just for fun.

he didn't really like the idea. i mean he considered it out and we bought our costumes the next day he agreed to come with. i decided to dress up as a vampire, with no particular reason. it would be easy to pull off and i had the makeup tools to do a look.

for him, he told me he'd be going in as a look-a-like of ian somerhalder. dyed his hair temporarily, unbottned shirt and black pants. he was... hot. and paired with his arrogant smirk, he was to die for. i could say i quoted vampire diaries in a way.

and like ian's character in the vampire diaries, he became a playboy himself.

it started off nice. kagami was at the front door, giving man hugs to those players he knew and smiled at girls who went in. we both gave our contributions for the food and drinks as we entered.