t a k a o

"(y/n)-chan!!" You heard the adorable voice of your childhood friend/childhood crush, Takao Kazunari. "Oh? What do you want now?" You deadpanned at him as you remembered where he dragged you the last time. He dragged you into a fucking adult-rated shop. And you were as red as Akashi's hair.

"Let's go to the amusement park! Pleaaase?" He pouted as you dropped your pen on your history textbook. "Why don't you ask Shintaro to come with you? I'm pretty sure he'd agree. You're his boyfriend after all." You continued reading through the paragraphs about the second world war. Underlining some important terms and ignoring the whining raven-haired right next to you.

"H-Hey!"

And so, he stole your ballpen which caused you to avert your attention to his. "First off, Shin-chan and I are friends. Don't make jokes." He pursed his lips childlishly. You tried not to laugh but kept an annoyed facade. "Plus, he doesn't want to! He said I should come with you because it's a good day to spend with another (your zodiac sign), he said."

Boy, he was persistent.

"But I have my history test coming in this Monday. I need to study." You groaned into the textbook as he shook you ((yA'LL I'M SHOOOOK //slapped)). "I'm sure you'd still have time to study after we go! Please?" He gave you hopeful puppy eyes which made you agree.

"Whatever..." You closed the goddamn ((DOOOOOOR OHHH)) textbook and rose from your spinning chair. "I'll just freshen up."

To say Kazunari was ecstatic was an understatement. He was beyond. Finally he could go to the amusement park! He wanted to come not with Shin-chan because he knew in every fucking ride he was going to be a shitty partner. But with (y/n)? He knew this girl well and she always rode along with her antics. No matter how daring, weird or risky it was.

You grabbed your bathrobe and headed for the shower.

-

Finally you two were out of your house. He said it wasn't far and opted to have a twenty minute walk. Being the lazy bum you were, you groaned. "We could've took the train— or maybe your rickshaw." You walked as he gave you a chirpy smile. "But you need to breathe in the fresh for a while and have some exercise!"

You just ignored him and continued walking to your destination.

After the walk with lots of bickering and sweat was framing your face, you finally saw the park. "We're finally here," you glomped on Kazunari as he bounced. "Let's try the merry-go-round first." He nodded at your direction as you agreed. Both of you made your way to the ticket booth and purchased two for the ride. After waiting in line, you hopped on the pink horse and he hopped on the brown one. "Such a girly color, (y/n)." He teased as you shrugged. "It looked cute."

To say your time in the ride was fun was very much true. He joked that the horse he rode on must be you for it swung back and forth in a nauseous pattern. If you didn't get what I was trying to imply, the horse acted like your mood. Of course you slapped him for it. You named your horse pinkie pie and he mocked you for watching My Little Pony for such an old age.

"Ne, (y/n)-chan, how about we try out their newest attraction?" He tugged on your t-shirt as you jumped. "Lez goooo!" You immediately agreed, unknown to their new ride.

"Oh, fuck." You muttered to yourself as you saw the new attraction.

"Whatt? Are you scared?" He teased you, flicking on your forehead. Of course as the egotistical idiot you were, you decided to show your pride. "Me? Scared?" You scoffed. "Nah,"

Showing that your major fear was of heights to the person that liked to tease you a lot? Quite a bad idea. And besides, showing that you had something to fear was like losing to Akashi. (Idk why i keep adding him in? and plus i'm starting to like him? that's kinda major cause i'm an anti-akashi kidding).

"Alright," he cooed.

You bought your tickets and soon enough, you found yourselves buckled in the electric blue ride. You tried to keep your screams in your head but lots of thoughts trapped you around. What if the belt breaks when I'm in the loop? What if we stop right before we go down? What if the ride breaks? What if? What if?

So many what ifs, you lost count.

"Huh? (y/n)-chan, you look so pale..." He noticed as you shook your thoughts away. "N-No! I'm pretty hyped for this shit!" You pumped your fist in the air but then returned it back to the metal railing you clung dearly to.

"Crap, crap, fucccck." You said as you reached the peak. "Any last words, (l/n)?" Takao wiggled his eyebrows at you as you flustered. "N-None!" You closed your eyes. But the going down process seemed to not have occurred yet. Deciding to see what's up, the coaster fucking finally moved. "AH FUCK!" You yelled as you saw at your right, Kazunari was laughing his ass off. "WE'RE GONNA DIE!" You repeated as some others who rode the same ride felt the same way.

"IF WE'RE GONNA DIE, I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING KAZUUUUU!" You over-reacted, clinging onto him as you went through loops. Another peak you needed to go through was in your line of sight. "Hm? What is it?" He tilted his head, a goofy grin on his face. "I love youuuuu!" You yelled as the coaster went down again.

The rest was blurry. As you got off the ride, you were wobbly as fuck and you felt like you wanted to throw up. "Geez, (y/n). You should've told me you didn't want to go on this ride." He placed you on a bench as you puffed your cheeks. "But you badly wanted to go on it." You retorted as he pat your head. "That was a very direct confession earlier, huh?" He teased you. You stomped your foot on the ground as he chuckled to himself.

"Come here," he asked you to encircle your legs around his torso, knowing you'd fall on your butt if you walked. Even with his assistance.

"Don't talk about what I said earlier." You nuzzled your head on the nape of his neck, trying to hide your tomato face,

"Awh, you're so adorable!" He cooed and placed you down on another bench. "But you never got to hear my reply, eh?" He smirked playfully.

You felt your heart race and knew a deep blush would find its way to your cheeks.

"I love you too, (y/n)-chan." He smiled goofily and gave a kiss on the tip of your nose. "W-Wah!" You pushed him away, covering your red face. "Cute. Who knew you'd be a tsundere like Shin-chan, too?"

"How about you date him yourself." You muttered. "Getting jealous already when we're not together yet? My, (y/n) is such a cutie." You slapped his hand away. "Whatever," you stood up and tried your best not to fall. He caught up with you fast, helping you walk. "Don't be grumpy. Let's make this our first date, okay?"

You smiled genuinely in return and nodded your head. "Now that's more like it."