a k a s h i (birthday special)

Akashi: Birthday Special

This is for my dear co-author, SimplyZanxan !!! A very late birthday present for her! You can choose to not read this because it's not an x reader (if you're here for x readers,) but otherwise, if you want a good read, keep on reading~ I'll be using Dea's name here btw~.

Like the Hanamiya oneshots, I'll be taking a break when writing about Seijuro. I have way too many of his already and I gotta show some love to the others. Do understandd.💓

-

Zandea woke up with a small grin on her face as she knew what day it was today. Her birthday. She threw off the heavy covers of her king sized bed, and went inside her bathroom, doing her normal routine. Wash her face, take a quick shower, brush her teeth, get dressed and apply little to none makeup.

"Good morning, Zandea-sama. Happiest birthday to you." Her personal maid, Sophie (HAHAHAHAH THE SQUAD IS BACK VampireQueen04 ), told her. "Thank you." Zandea muttered, grinning.

She couldn't believe it. She was 21 years old now. She could finally take reins in the family company. After years of studying and observing meetings and training from her family members, she could finally join the bandwagon and become a full-fledged businesswoman.

As she found herself downstairs in their large dining room, she saw her little brother, ask dea, who was eating down his breakfast. "Geez, you're like a pig. You're not even wishing me a happy birthday." She playfully nudged the younger one as it earned a scowly from him. "Happy birthday." As she smiled. "Good.~" as she sat down on one of the comfy leather seats, her mouth formed an 'O'. "Oh my god. You did not. Oh my god." She said, squealing. Even though the girl was 21 already, she couldn't help but fangirl at the sight. There was a large pillow next to hers, wrapped up so no one would see the inappropriate content inside. It was a freaking body pillow. (Using familiar terms if yall dont know what im tryin to say)

"Who is it?" She asked, eyes held diamonds. "It's your boyfriend..." He muttered.

Dea suddenly went into full fangirl mode. Yup. This girl would be the next one to take over the company. How mature she was holding up.

"I CAN'T BREATHE JESUS FREAKIN' CHRIST." The dark-haired girl fanned herself. "HOW?!" She shrieked. "I asked him to do this for you in your birthday. Duh," her brother walked out of the room and Dea flushed. "I'm going to sleep with this everyday..."

She ate her meal, brushed her teeth again and went to the living area. There, she saw her parents watching a reality show. "Oh, Dea, you're awake." Her mom rose and gave her a quick peck and hugged her tight. "Happy birthday, sweetheart." And soon, there was a small velvet box placed on her small, pale hands. Her father faked a cough. "Happy birthday. The gift was my idea."

She rose one of her brows and opened the box to reveal car keys that had a silver keychain. "Oh my," she gasped and adored the keys. "Thank you!!" She hugged her parents as her father kissed her temple. "Anything for my princess."

"Can I drive it around?" She asked, giving her puppy eyes. "Of course you can. There's a note waiting for you in the glove compartment, okay?" Her mom chirped as she dashed to the garage. She first was greeted by their family cars and cars of her father, mother and little brother and her well-used convertible. But at the end, she was faced with a pearl white G-Wagon and she squealed. This was her dream car, after all.

"This is awesome." She stated as she entered the car. Inhaling the new car scent, she ignited the car on and it gave out a soft hum. "Yesss." She whispered. As she was about to drive to her boyfriend Seijuro's place, she remembered she needed to look inside the glovebox.