m u r a s a k i b a r a : d r u n k s e r i e s

funny thing is: the kind of drunk atsushi here is kinda me. when i get myself wasted, i get so happy and cheerful and i sing and dance like nobody's business. plus my jokes are best when drunk. so enjoy, as we see a new light in our favorite titan!💓

-

You asked your boyfriend, Murasakibara Atsushi, to come with you to go out with your friends because you wanted him to look over you when you have a couple drinks. It has been a while since you last hung out with them and you missed them. Even if he was lazy as fuck, he agreed seeing you really wanted him to be there.

You finally sprayed your hair, sealing in your curled locks. You grinned at your reflection at the mirror. You put up a good look with light makeup. You were wearing your favorite jeans, white sheer blouse that was tied up because your jeans were high waisted and you weren't that conscious of your body. Overall, you looked great.

"Now, you have to drive me home in case I get drunk okay, Sushi?" You asked for confirmation as he nibbled on his Pocky. "But I don't want (y/n)chin getting drunk," you saw him gloat as you sweatdropped. "But it can't be helped when we go there. My friends are crazy as you know."

Then, it was his turn to sweatdrop. "I don't like them influencing you, (y/n)chin." He hugged you from behind as you tip-toed, aiming to kiss his cheek. "Oh?" He saw you trying to kiss him. "Okay.~" he leaned down further as you gave him a million cheek kisses. "I love you." You whispered and detached yourself away from him. "I love you too." He said as you grabbed your clutch. "Let's go!" You linked your arms as he went along.

-

"Okay, that'll be our orders!" Your best friend, (b/f/n), slammed the menu shut and handed it to the waiter. "Okay. The meal will arrive in fifteen to twenty minutes and your drinks will arrive shortly." The man excused himself as you and your friends immersed into deep conversation. They also brought their boyfriends along with them so it wasn't that unusual for Atsushi.

"Hey guys," (b/f/n)'s boyfriend said. "I mean your boyfriends." He chuckled as you ignored his call for attention. "(y/n)chin, I'll come with the boys, okay? Take care." Atsushi gave you a kiss on the cheeks as you smiled at him. Your friends squealed at your interaction.

"So... how are you both?" one of your friends ask and you shrug. "Great as usual." you bragged and they squeal. "MYGOD (y/n) YOU'RE KILLING ME!"

The boys returned not too long later and as if on cue, drinks were served. A blue-ish liquid was served to Atsushi-- shit that was your drink! You wanted to stop him but too late, he drank it up and asked for more.

-

"BUT (Y/N)CHIN, DESPICABLE ME 3 IS SHOWING WHY WON'T YOU WATCH IT WITH ME?" your boyfriend sobbed and you facepalmed. "Intoxicated people aren't allowed to watch," you tried to fool him and to no avail, he still insisted on dragging the both of you to the cinemas.

"WE'RE GOING HOME. LET'S GO NOW!" you commanded and he pouted and entered the caar with you. "So, (y/n), are we gonna go hot and heavy later?" he asked cheekily as you choked on your spit. "Just no, Atsushi."

"BUT WE'RE BOTH SO HORNY AND HOT!"

You wanted to head over Aho-mine's house and slap him over and over again. What the fuck did he tell your oh-so innocent boyfriend? "Oh come on, (y/n)chin, I do have a dirty side you know.~ Don't be surprised." he encircles his arms around you and you sighed.

this was going to be a long night.

-

IM SORRY IF ITS SHORT AND CRAPPY IM JUST I DONT KNOW ANYMORE