a o m i n e : d r u n k s e r i e s (nsfw)

ah– unfinished business. sorry in advance for not finishing at least the smut part.

"you want to come with us, daiki?" you asked as you succesfull clasped your bra and eyed your boyfriend for three years. "why are you leaving me?" he groaned and threw the covers off, revealing his toned abdomen.

"let me rephrase that. why are you leaving this gorgeous body?" he smirked at you as you flushed. "shut up. we already had sex, you idiot. now, are you coming or what?" you asked and then he smelled himself. "yeah. let me take a bath. come with me." he got up and carried you by the thighs, your bottom part of body exposed to his lingering eyes.

"hey! let go!" you squirmed and he chuckled darkly. "you so. fucking precious. when you. smile." he sang to you as you flushed but agreed to him dragging you to the walk-in shower that could fit six people, maybe.

"there," he mumbled as he took your bra off, then panties. he didn't have to remove anything since he was bare from the start. he turned on the shower, cold water hitting your back. you let out a loud yelp and he laughed at your cuteness.

his large, rough hands found its way to the small of your back and he pulled you closer, making your breasts lay against his chest. he started leaning towards your neck which had its fair share of black and blue hickeys, some freshly made. he ran his hands up and down on your back, groping your ass once in a while as he nipped softly on your neck.

he found your soft spot, a little below the ear lobe, and you moaned in delight. your hands found their way to his cock, stroking it up and down. his pleasurable grunts echoed as he continued tainting your milky skin. he broke the contact and pressed his lips onto yours. it was soft, pure and beautiful. his hands guiding your face. he bit on your lower lip and you agreed instantly, letting his wet tongue explore your mouth.

you continued pumping his cock until he started grinding into your body.

"stop being a tease, (y/n." he grunted as you pecked his lips softly.

"alright." you said seductively, kneeling just in front of his aroused and erected member. you took his shaft in, pumping faster and faster, deepthroating his rod. his soft groans could be heard. then, he started thrusting, making you gag but return to your conscience.

"i'm coming," daiki said as you removed your lips from his cock. "fuck. why did you stop?" aomine groaned as you smirked at him.

you stood up from your knelt position and pushed him down to the tub, and licked your lips. "i'm riding you." you stated as he tried to touch himself. but you slapped his hand away. "don't," you glared and then started kissing him. he put his tongue inside the kiss, making you moan in ecstasy. his hands found its way to your breats, groping them both as you panted for breath.

he played with the bud of your left boob, and sucked on the right. "mmm," you threw your head back as you felt his teeth graze on your nipple.