k a g a m i

bitches guess who slept with mascara on and ended up looking eMO AS FUCK when they woke up? that's right, me. anywayyyys enjoyyy~

-

Your (H/L) (H/C) hair was everywhere once you stepped outside to the terrace of the mall. You went to this place in your country where it has the lowest temperature in the place, and so far, you were freezing your butt off with your (F/C) t-shirt, grey jacket, denim shorts and sandals. Obviously, you didn't expect it to be that cold. And it was your first time here!

As the clouds doomed closer to the tippy top point of the mall, you were in awe, ignoring the chilly air and the moisture.

Twirling around because nobody was watching, you also had your sling bag held by your hands. Being the prima ballerina, Yuri Plisetsky, you were, you twirled around and lost your balance in the middle of doing so, because you were sooo close to the railings. You yelled a loud "Shit!" As your sling bag found its way down.

After that accident of yours, you heard a man yelp and then groaned. "What the—?" You heard a deep voice say.

"Ohhhh shittt." You muttered to yourself as you needed to face the consequences.

You went to the edge and shouted at the two-eyebrow guy. "I'm sorry! I dropped my bag by accident!" As you yelled, you made eye-contact with the male. He surprisingly had striking red hair, a handsome face and a good body. And did I mention he seemed familiar?

The guy was obviously pissed. He was touching the surface of his head where it hit him and wincing. But his jaw dropped. The girl that was apologizing to him was kore than beautiful. With her (H/C) hair and the deep (E/C) eyes, to the pink lips and a slim figure. He was mesmerized with you. "I-It's all right. I'll just go up and give it to—" "NO! I'll get it!" You got flustered as you skipped downstairs, ignoring the escelator and heading straight to the stairs.

As Kagami pet his head a little, even wincing a bit, he couldn't help but a light blush form on his cheeks. He couldn't stop thinking about how pretty you were. Maybe it was love at first sight. I mean, you were breathtaking in his eyes. He couldn't even believe that he didn't snap at you. For letting your bag drop.

So he held the (F/C) sling bag, he just stood there awkwardly, waiting for you. As he observed it, he noticed a cute little keychain. Half a heart. He suddenly felt depressed all of the sudden. Of course you had to have a boyfriend. With your beauty and all.

You panted as you finally reached the floor. You went to the deck and saw the lean and muscular male, awkwardly holding your bag. "I am so sorry I did not mean to drop it." You bowed as he just shrugged. "It's all right." You had the chance to take a closer look at him and you tried not to let your jaw drop. It was most certainly Kagami Taiga, the ace of the university basketball team your team had to go against in the next season. And boy did the articles about him proved him wrong. Why didn't they comment on how ridiculously good looking he was, even with his double-eyebrows?

You blushed lightly as you just went into doki doki wonderland.

"Well, uh, here." He held out your bag and you gladly took it. You sweat dropped as you saw him wincing a bit. You punched your bag and winced. It was heavy duty. Dang your phone and ipad inside. "Um... Is there anyway I could make up for this mess?" You raised one of your brows as you swore, he kind of perked up a little. "W-What do you mean?" He asked as you played with the half a hert keychain your best friend gave you. "I'll treat you coffee, maybe? I heard from the locals there's a good coffee shop near the golf courses." You shrugged as you tugged your jacket closer.

"Um, whatever you want." He stood there awkwardly as you sighed in content. "Then, I'll be treating you. I just need to call my cabbie and tell him to pick me up now." You said to him and rummaged through your cluttered sling bag. Unlocking your phone, you called the cabbie to pick you up already. He replied with a "I'll be there in five minutes."

"We should head to the main entrance now. Cabbie's saying he'll be here in five." You raised five fingers up and gestured him to walk after you. He did, taking long strides leaving you walking faster than necessary.

Behold, Kagami was freaking out on the inside. He couldn't believe you had actually asked him to grab some coffee. And he was more than enthusiastic to agree. Although it didn't convey on his face, though. He looked chill. As if he was chill about going out with the prettiest woman in the mall.

You tied your hair to keep it from blocking your face. Taiga just looked at you and paused from walking, seeing as you were trying hard to keep up with his strides. As he let you lead the both of you, he noticed the words at the back of your jacket. It said there the basketball team of your university. "You're a student there?" He made a conversation as you looked at him. "Yup. My team's going against you next season." You nodded as you gave him a determined look.

"Are you a member of the team?" He asked, curious. "If you count the coach as part of the team, well then yes." You skipped to the front of the mall as he followed. "Oh! I forgot introductions!" You scratched your head. "I'm (Your Full Name), nice to meet you!" You said sheepishly as he nodded. "Kagami Taiga."

As you two entered the cab and you told the driver where to go, you decided to ask a question. "So... what brings you here?" your raised your brow as he shrugged. "A change of scenery, I guess." He answered as he went on his phone. "Excuse me, my team mate's calling me." you just nodded at him and fumbled around your phone. "Oi, what do you want, Daiki?" there was a muffled response as you eavesdropped. You couldn't help it. He was talking to the other ace of his team. "Shut up will you? I'm hanging out with... Someone." you heard his whisper-yell to the phone as you smiled.

After more whisper-yelling with Taiga, he ended the call and you immediately averted your gaze and scrolled down your hopeless instagram. Hopeless? Why? Well, you were a dog person and you adored dogs so you followed so many dog accounts you lost count on who's your favorite dog. Kagami noticed you silently fangirling as he slid next to you, but has not seen your screen yet. "What are you looking at, (Y/N)?" he asked, curious. You gave him a small smile and let the dogs do their power. He immediately backed away and yelled as you winced at his yell. "Quiet down." The cabbie said as Kagami sheepishly scratched his nape.

"So... Afraid of dogs, huh?" you giggled as he made a face. "Not funny."

After a little more teasing on how he's afraid of dogs when he's such a big man, you arrived at the hot chocolate/coffee shop. You entered the place and sat down on the wooden chair and sat across him. "What would you have?" you asked as Taiga shrugged and eyed the menu. "The... House Special Hot Chocolate." He replied as you nodded. "All right."

You called for the attention of the waiter and told him your orders. You also ordered two slices of cheesecake.

And that was the start of everything.

-

Please comment on which Kuroko no Basket character you would like to see have a oneshot in the drunk series. The drunk series is when they accidentally get drunk (or not by accident) and what they'll do when they're drunk. The mains (GOM and Kuroko) are always automatic. Mayuzumi has one too. Sooo leave down a chara and if you want, tell me what kind of drunk he is!