a k a s h i (nsfw)

This is the continuation from the crazy for you songshot. I feel real awkward writing this but you know what? It seems to be more comfortable writing smut at 11:55 pm than am. LOL OK WHO CAREZ

oh and uh blood bank is life soz gtg

***

Being the two responsible pricks you and Akashi were, you decided it would be a terrible idea to do it. In school. With possible teachers that can come out anytime. It seemed really like madhouse difficulty. (Sumimasen! I play too much resident evil 😭😭)

Instead, Akashi called for his driver to pick him up and he did not let go of his tight grip on you. You sat silently next to him, still absorbing the fact that he liked you.

Seemed like it took eons, but it actually took 5 minutes, his car arrived and he dragged you to it. You saw Reo smirk at the both of you and winked. He knew this kind of situation all too well.

You sat uncomfortably in the backseat of the car as Akashi was talking to his driver about something. You cleared your thoughts and decided to think abiut something. Anything, really. But you darkened as you though about the possibilities the night had in store for you. Akashi noticed this slight change of demeanor and urged the driver to drive tad faster.

Finally, you were greeted by the large gates that opened up to his 'manor'. His place never really failed to surprise you. It was too large for its own good.

Akashi tugged on your dress as you saw him get out. But you saw something strange going on with him... Sweatbeads on his pale neck and he was quietly fumbling around his cellular device. Was he— dare I say— nervous?

But him? The Akashi Seijuro, get nervous of a night ahead? That seemed impossible.

But then again, anything is possible.

***

You let out a low whimper as you felt his cool lips nip on your collarbone. You tried to push him away for it was a soft spot, but to your avail, it was no use.

"No there," you whisper as he ignored your protests and gave you a hickey you sure needed to cover up. Soon, more hickeys were planted and you needed to stop him before he plants too much you'll look like you've been bitten by a vampire-werewolf hybrid. (IF U WATCH THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, YOU GET ME)

He carried you up, in bridal style, as he placed you gently on his bed. You were like a fragile artifact. Taken care of and adored. (Fuck yes it makes sense! -gets shushed by karushuu)

You gulped as you felt him unzip your dress, and you letting him be. The cool tips of his fingertips made shivers go down your spine, and his gentle strokes made you crazy. He was teasing you and you were taking no shit from it.

You pulled the zipper down in haste and fucking finally, the silence was replaced by a hearty chuckle of the heterochromatic-eyed boy. "Slow down," he whispered huskily, making you want more, to your surprise.

Soon, you were bare in front of him. Your lingerie kept on as he eyed your body. From the top to bottom. You felt humiliated as he was a sculped god and you were just a girl who loved to play basketball and fortunately has a nice body from playing it. You didn't have the biggest breasts, nor the roundest butt, so that made you felt insecure about yourself. What if he had his own standards? Although it see,ed silly, you couldn't help but thhink of it. You were bare in front of a person who was the epitome meaning of perfection.

Again, you felt his little buddy make its presence and decided to put Mount Everest under his pants. You darkened as he licked his lips, turning you on, and taking off his clothes slowly.