m i d o r i m a

trigger warning :: not for the fainthearted / sensitive people. includes suicide.
you have been warned.
i'm oN A ROLLLLL
angst is my new thing now. hehe. and its our summer break so holla more updates!

midorima took his coffee cup from the machine and sat down on one of the polished white stools reserved for the doctors. he had two patients to check up on right after his coffee break, both which have gone out of surgery, and he had already checked on four ones beforehand.

he was exhausted. he's been hovering over so many patients and it was difficult. but what was more difficult was that he was going through a nasty divorce with his wife of fifteen years, due to irreconcilable differences. and a third party was involved.

"doctor midorima! doctor hanamiya has called for your assistance!" a nurse has called out and midorima grunted before standing up and going to the nurse's direction. he was already 40 but he was still... undeniably attractive.

"lead the way," he said and the nurse nodded and they both proceeded to the ER (emergency room). midorima massaged his temples and then looked at the nurse in disbelief. "i've told you that i'm not doing ER cases anymore." he bluntly said. it was true. he hated ER cases because they were stressful and unorganized, completely making him off his nut.

but the nurse just looked down at her scrubs and called for doctor hanamiya makoto who looked stressed. "there you are," he said and then midorima pursed his lips at him. "don't there you are me, i told you i'm not doing ER cases anymore." he bluntly said as hanamiya waved his hand. "the hospital is short on doctors and you're the one fit for this. you won't get stressed with this." hanamiya said and midorima just mumbled a short nanodayo before snapping his head up.

"what is the case?" midorima asked as he hastily put his coat on and adjusted his glasses. "the emergency van is coming in five, they told me." hanamiya shrugged and then pulled out two clipboards for them to read and analyze. "the girl's name is shinto yukiji and she's seventeen years old. she... tried to kill herself." hanamiya read as i looked at the girl's data. blood type AB and weight is 33 kilograms, ridiculously light for her 5'9" frame.

"she's bulimic and suffers from bipolar depression," midorima stated and hanamiya scribbled angrily on the board. "yup. her mom's with her. found her with poison in her hands." and then they heard the siren. "let's get going then," midorima sighed and pushed his har back.

"yukiji, i'm home!" you announced your arrival at your house. being a single mom was tough, most definitely, but even tougher when the father doesn't even know about the child.

after you broke up with your high school, then college sweetheart midorima shintaro, you got yourself knocked up by a man you barely knew, and boom, got pregnant.

"yukiji?" you called out again and then placed the supermarket bags on the kitchen counter. you made sure to get lots of greens for her new diet. after finding out that she was bulimic, with a sidenote of bipolar depression, you had to keep a close eye on her. you had to take care of her.

no response. that was weird. usually you'd hear her playing mario kart or talking to one of her friends on the phone. but there was none. you went upstairs to check on her room, but there was none. the only light turned on was in her bathroom door. you quickly went towards the door and tried to open, but to no abail it was locked. "shinto yukiji open the door!" you barked out but you heard nothing.

then, you ran towards the door with full force and managed to knock it down. then, you saw yukiji.

she was...