Disturbing News

Reese walked through the library and stopped at Finch's computer. "What did you want to talk to be about Finch that you couldn't say before," he asked shortly.

Finch rose up from his seat and passed an article toward Reese. Reese took it and eyed it while his eyes widened slightly. "We've had new developments, Mr. Reese."

Reese nodded slowly as he read the article. "Charged with Stalking a teenage girl," muttered Reese under his breath. "Just who is this man and why did they trust him with a medical degree?"

Finch for once didn't have an answer for his employe. "I don't know," he confessed as he pinned another picture of a now twenty year old girl on the wall. "Her name is Darcy Oak."

"Darcy Oak," echoed Reese as he tried to pinpoint where he had heard that name before. "Do we know her Finch?"

Finch turned to Reese with troubled eyes. "You've heard of her, Mr. Reese, because she was murdered 9 weeks ago. However they haven't found the murder yet. The case went cold," he confessed.

Reese let out a sigh of rage. He hated when a man killed a women. He thought it was just cowardly. "I'll call Carter and see what she could tell me about her case."

Finch spun around and eyed Bear who was mopping in his bed. He wasn't even chewing on his bone. "Perhaps I should take him for a walk," he suggested to Reese.

Reese turned to Bear. "Bear," he chanted but the dog didn't raise his head. "Perhaps you should. He seems a bit....out of it."

Finch limped over and grasped Bear's leash. "Walk," he asked Bear as he peered into his dog's eyes. Bear rose to his paws with a groan and let Limp click his leash onto his collar. The two men walked out of the library.

"I'll call you as soon as I hear anything," Reese assured as he walked in the opposite direction of Finch and Bear.

"Will do Mr. Reese." Then Bear and Finch took off and walked down the congested streets.