Strange Place

Bear's POV

I awoke with a jolt and I realized that some needle was jammed into my shoulder. I whimpered and turned my head to tug it out. A trickle of blood ran down my shoulders but I shook it off. I suddenly realized what I had been doing before I blacked out.

"Finch!" I yelped as I pressed my nose on the bars of the cage. Of course my cry just sounded like a hollow bark. I kept barking as my ears perked forward.

A arm suddenly slammed on the cage. I fell backwards and the needle jabbed my pad. I shook it off before I saw who had slammed on the cage, it was Dr. Thaylus.

"Get back you filthy mutt," he snapped before he turned to a man who was strapped in a chair. His head was raised and he was awake. It was Finch!

Dr. Thaylus paced around Finch and tucked a few more shots into his lab coat. His eyes gleamed menacingly as he turned to Finch. "What do you want with me," asked Finch calmly. I noticed that his eyes seemed clouded, probably because he was still under the influence of the drugs that Dr. Thaylus had injected into him.

"I was wondering why you were spying on me," he replied as he dipped his head into some water to wash them. "I saw you're friend taking photos of me. If I went to medical school then don't you think I would be smart enough to secure my location."

Finch couldn't nod or he would've. "I suppose so Dr. Thaylus but why capture me? What will you gain," he inquired as he tried to lift his hands but they were tied down.

Dr. Thaylus leaned forward and I let out a growl. I wasn't going to let him hurt my master!

"I want others to feel what's it's like to be inferior to others." He took out another shot and flicked the tip as a few droplets flew off. "I also have made these new toxins that I want to try out." He jabbed the tip into Finch's neck. Finch gasped in pain as the toxin coarse through his body. He blacked out again. "I also enjoy it."

He turned to me and stalked forward. He tucked his hand into his lab coat and he squeezed a bit of the injection onto my muzzle. I scented it and I felt my eyes began to dart away. I felt my head begin to float like a cloud. I fell back into the cold cement ground.