Aftermath of Dr. Thaylus

Finch and Reese pushed themselves into the library heavily. Their breath was labored and their bodies bloody and exhausted.

Finch sat Reese on the couch in the library. He sat on a chair himself and felt his body begin to perk up. He knew that the drugs where wearing off to which he was grateful for.

However Mr. Reese was still in danger. He lost a lot of blood and he was as limp as a fish. He just slumped on the couch, struggling to breath.

"Mr. Reese I'll call our friend the Dr. for you," Finch told his employ as he picked up his cell phone and looked to his contacts. He found who he was looking for and dialed.

"Hello this is Harold," Finch told the women on the other end.

"What can I do for you," the feminine voice asked. She remembered that Harold had saved her and her wife from dangers so he would do anything for them.

"I need you to head to these locations Dr. Tillman," replied Finch as he he turned to see Reese crumpled over in pain.

"Can I ask you what happened," asked Dr. Tillman as she threw some supplies into a doctor's bag.

Finch limped over to Reese and gazed at the wound. "Gun shot at close range. Wearing a vest but a few ribs are broken. I need you to help Mr. Reese as fast as you can." His voice was beginning to sound tense.

Dr. Tillman sensed his urgency. "I'll be right there. Text me the location." She then hung up.

Finch kneeled beside Reese and saw shock begin to show in his eyes. "Hang on Mr. Reese."