Yoko Ono x Godzilla

(A/N:
Happy New Year y'all! Let 2017 be full of The Beatl- I mean, Classic Rock. Yeah.
Here's one of my biggest OTP: Yodzilla. They're so lovely together. c': 
Enjoy!)

--

 Once upon a time there was a sweet, loving couple – John Lemon and Yoko Ono.

...No.

Yoko and Jawn had secks, everything fine, but suddenly John started to moan Paul's name.

Ono got angry, took her thangs and got out the house. She walked alone through the city. It was raining and cold raindrops were falling on her face, mixing with the tears on woman's cheeks. What a sad view... no, nopereally.

Suddenly, she heard screams and shouts. Japanese raised her head and saw a fucking mess.

Godzilla wasterrorizing the city, destroying buildings and murdering people. Guts and body parts were flying everywhere.

Yoko started to run for her life, but monster cought her up. Japanese curled up, waiting for the death.

But death didn't come.

Godzilla bendeddown to her; it looked excited.

''Are you Yoko Ono? This one and only Yoko Ono?'' It could talk. Wow.

''Y-yes,'' answered terrified Ono.

''I'm your biggest fan! You've insipred me to come and fuck up everything!'' Beast screamed and started to fangirl. The very first Yoko Ono's fangirl lol.

Yoko smiled at those words. ''Thank you''

''Is anything that I could do for you?'' Godzilla asked pleadingly.

''In ponit of fact..." Yoko grinned devilishly. ''There's one little thing...''

* **

Beatles were sitting in the studio, drinking tea. Nice.

They were also arguing about what to put in their new album. Ringo wanted Mexican anthem, George ''We Are Number One'' (thumbs up if u get a meme ;>>) and Pol ''All You Need is Comb''.

''Or maybe we'll play The Ballad of John and Yoko?'' Lennon proposed.

''Shut up, Lennon XDD,'' said the rest of the Beatles.

''Have you heard that Godzilla is terrorizing the city?'' Joj suddenly asked, eating a sandwich and stairing at the window with a melancholy.

''That's nice,'' Rungo answered. John was offence so didn't reply and Macca was on his period. That's fucking worse that Godzilla y'know.

Suddenly they heard a big noise. The ceiling started to tumble down and all the studio was shaking. Beatles were screaming with the panic, not knowing, what's happening. A big fragment of the ceiling fell down and killed Ringo.

Luckily, there were no victims.

In the hole in a roof they saw pissed Yoko Ono on a Godzilla.

Yeah they were fucked.

''Hi, motherfuckers,'' she chortled.

''What doyou want?!'' Paul screamed.

''Yoko, love...'' John whispered.

''Do you miss Ringo?'' Joj asked.

''It'stime to pay for yours sins. Pay for the harm you did to me. Pay for yourbdeeds, which...''

''But it's you who came and destroyed McLennon,'' Macca remarked.

''...shut up. It's time for my revenge. Time for your death!''

Dark clouds came. Lighting bolts struck from the sky. Yoko laughed like a devil. Godzilla roared and started an attack.

And then John Lennon heroically threw himself on Paul, protecting his lover with his own body.

At least, McCartney wanted that to happen. But really, Lennon screamed ''Take them, not me!'' and ran away and stumbled and broke his backbone and died.

One problem solved.

''You won't takeme alive!'' Joj screamed. ''Hare Krishna!'' And then he slashed his wrists with an eggplant.

Only Macca left.

Godzilla started to chase yelling and running away Paul. After a while it grabbed he in its teeth.

''Last wish?''

''L-let me comb... one last time. I don't want to die with so messed hair...'' The bassist cried.

''K.''

Paul started to comb... and then, unexpectedly, stucked it in the monster's eye.

It was brilliant.

Godzilla roared and dropped off Paul, who fell off and became a bloody stain on the ground.

RIP.

It wasn't brilliant.

Ono smiled with a pure happiness. Revenge was done.

''Thank you,'' she whispered.

And then they kissed.

* * *

~2 years later~

Godzilla and Yoko Ono fell in love with each other and got married. They had a child and called her Heather Mills.

A rainbow... I mean, storm cloud, appeared on the sky and everyone was happy.

Happy ending an' all.

THE END