George Harrison x His sandwich

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGE, MY PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL AND FAV BEATLE! <3 I LOVE YE!

  To celebrate this special day, I bring  you some oneshot. Short and shitty, but at least about George. It's... a bit fucked up.

 PS. OH HOLY FLYING GOAT, 500 READS? THANK YOU SO SO MUCH~!! *squeals* *puts up a Burger King crown* I'M THE WATTPAD'S QUEEN. BOW DOWN. 

  PPS. BACK OFF, GEORGE'S MINE. 

--

Once upon a time was George Harrisun, food lover and The Beatles' guitarist (He  joined the band only because Paul promised him sandwiches for playing).

George went to the store, holding a buying list in his hand. He had to buy pads for Macca, sugar... oh, wait a minute, he already had Ringo, condoms for Jawn, bread, cheese and tomatoes. 

The guitarist brought what he had to but Pawl screamed at him bc he forgot about a mascara for her- I mean him, shame.

He started to make himself a sandwich, when suddenly he heard a voice. Sweet, girly voice, almost hipnotizing him. 

"Jooj..."

Harrison looked around, but he was alone in the kitchen.

"Jooj..." voice echoed through the home.

"Who's this?" George asked, feeling a little bit scared. Voice was so close to him, but he didn't see anyone.

"It's mee..."

"Who?"

"Look down."

George looked down. There was only the sandwich with a cheese and a tomatoe, laying on a chopping board. 

"It's me, your sandwich, u idiot."

The guitarist was puzzled for a moment, but then... he understood.

This soft voice... it was coming from between the slices. The sandwich was moving delicately in his hands. Harrison realized, how beautiful she was. His bready beauty. So cute, so perfect. She was... she was... George fell in love. There was no other word for his feelings. His heart started to beat fastly, big blush appeared on his face. 

"You're... you're pretty," he whispered, looking into her eyes (dafuq?). The youngest Beatle was embarassed a bit becoz he wanted to eat her before... but he didn't know then. 

"Thank you. I like you, too," answered the bready beauty,

"What's your name?"

"Pattie."

"It's a beautiful name," George smiled, trying to sound sexy. "But... How is it even possible for you to speak? Soundwiches aren't supposed to speak."

"Yes, they are," Pattie giggled. "But only special people can hear them. You're a Sandwich Whisperer, George."

Harrison has never felt so proud in his entire life. Their lips moved to each other; they kissed. Joj felt like the entire galaxy exploded inside him. He was so happy. His legs soften and he barely fell.

After a long make out session they moved to George's bedroom.

~Next day~

George woke up next to his sandwich, in a bed. They've made quite a mess, but he didn't care. He was the happiest man alive.

The sandwich was sleeping, so he quietly got up from a bed. That's when a sudden idea hit him.

The guitarist knew what he had to do and he was going to do it now. He dressed up and ran to the jeweler. He bought the most beautiful ring he saw. It was fuckin expensive but he knew that was worth it when he bended down in front of his girl, I mean sandwich, and asked:

"Will you marry me?"

Pattie squealed happily, "Of course I will!"

Harrison put the ring between the slices, next to a tomatoe. #CuteCouple #They'reGoingToGetMarried #Yes #OTP #OneTrueLove #Ringo?Who'sRingo?

You what happened next, don't you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"George?" Ringo asked, worried about his boyfriend, because it's been long since he's seen or heard him. But no answer came.

He opened the door.

"RUNGO, NO!"

But it was too late.

Starkey stood in a shock.

George was cheating on him. WITH A FUCKIN SANDWICH. The drummer started to cry.

Embarassed Joj put out the sausage from between the slices and covered himself with a duvet. (The author of this oneshot has lost her sanity. ) "Rungo..." he whispered.

The big, blue drummer's eyes watered. "I saw everything... You're cheating on me. With a sandwich! What does she have that I don't?"

"...a cheese and a tomatoe." Lol.

"What do you have to say to me?"

"BRACKETS."

THE END. ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧