McLennon Halloween Edition

A/N: Happy Halloween, folks!

Ah, long time no see. I'm slowly... running out of ideas? Or forgetting how to write crack? Idk, but pray for me. XD

And do NOT kill me for this oneshit, chill & chill, it's only crackfic. What did you expect from me? Common sense? Lmao

Enjoy!

--

Once upon a time there was Pol McsAss or McSass or McCartney, whatever, choose one. After many years of fihgting he woke up and decided to finally bury the hatchet and call John Lennon, his ex-lov... ex-friend and ex-bandmate. Because he was very nice n' all.

So the bassist called.

It turned out that Lennon died at this very moment. Welp.

Macca cried and cried and cried and cried, but when he calmed himself just a bit, he's made a decision

"Nobody is gonna stop me from apologizing to John. Not even death," the bootiful gurl said to himself and then immediately flew to America to his friends' grave,,, IT'S AU SO LET'S SAY HE WAS BURIED K. 

McCartney walked slowly to the grim John's grave and put a bouquet of eggplants on it. The long-eyelashed boi had a plan. Very fucked up, but genius plan.

"Hi, Johnny."

SiLence.

"Uh, how are ye?"

Still no answer, wonder why.

"Yeah, aight"

...

Paul took a shovel and started digging slowly — the night was cold, the ground was hard and frozen, but Macca remained patient, when only stars watched him, realizing his plan. Soon. Very soon. Just a few more moves. Just a few more minutes. And Johnny will be alive again. Alive and with him. They're gonna be together forever.

Well, just a Lennon. cold and stiff TOTALLY NOT A REFENCE TO MY AND MY FRIENDS' OTHER MCLENNON.!

So Mccartney picked da body under his arm and came back home to revive him with a little help from his fiend, I mean friend Satan.

* * *

"Hi," said Jesus... er, George Harrison, coming into the McCartney's house with Ringo, smiling happily.

"welcome," Macca answered. "How are ye?"

"Pretty fukin good."

They went into the salon and sat beside a table comfortably, Paul made a tea, everything perfect. Nice.

"Umm... Paul?''' The bassist raised his head."We've got somethin' to tell ye," Ringo started unsurely. Joj took his head, as if he wanted to support STarkey. 

"I'm pregnant!!" scremed the drummer.

McCartney smiled. "Oh my God, that's great! Do you know how to name the child?"

"We're considering Dhani or Hare Krishna vol. 2.0.,," said Geo

"Or Brackets."

So the guys were sitting and talking about the Starrison Child and that kinda suff, drinking tea, everything nice, when suddenly - plot twist of your life! - Giorgio got hungry.

"I got hungry," Giorgio told and went into the kitchen, because he was hungry. He found a new, big, silver fridge, really beautiful fridge. "OhmyGod, Macca, you have a great fridge!" the guitarist tried 2 hide his boner.

"Yea- nO WAIT DOnt oPEn iT," pool shouten in panic and rushed tothe kitchen with heart on his sleeve, trying to stop his friend. Too late.

John Lennon'sbody fell out of the fridge. Nice.

"What the hell?!" Harrison screamed. "What is this?!?!"

"It's Johnny," Macca shrugged as if nothing happened.

"And what is he doing in your fridge?!"

"Well... laying.....cooling down... waiting for a ritual.. to revive him..." Paul murmured awkwardly. well, he should be ashamed, he had GODDAMN DEAD BODY IN HIS HOUSE ffs

"You're fucked up" Very confused Rungo spoke and emigrated to Mexico to start a new life away from those idiots.

Harri was also confused. And didn't want to eat anymore. "But why do you want to revive him? ALL THANGS MUST PASS."

"Because... I'm in love with him!" That was it. Paul's biggest secret was out. After so many years of hiding their forbidden romance he finally managed to confess it. Congrats, macca.

But then BOOM!

The zombie apocalipse suddenly begun (THE WALKING DEAD, BISHH) and John raised as a zombie and ate Paul and Geo and McLennon were together as zombies.

And soon zombies took over the world and every1 died.

THE END

#AllYouNeedIsLove
#DontOpenDeadInside
#HalloweenNAll