Jim Morrison x Ray Manzarek

A/N: The legends say that some day I'll start updating regularly again

Until then, have some Jim Morrison (wow that's new here) and my crazy conspiracy theory

Enjoy!

--

Once upon a time there was Jim Morrison, he was vv sad and he was The Doors' frontman and he was sad.

He also had a dark secret, but we'll discover it later.

But thjs day he woke up and realized hes late for the recording session. Morrison sighed, bc he didn't want to spend time with them, he wanted to stay at hoem and be sad.

He forced himself to get up and ate breakfast — poured drugs and milk, because #BestBreakfastEver

When he was high enough for the reality, he drove to da studio,,, causing 3 car accidents, destroying 2 buildings, killing 6 cats and running one person over. Whoops

Anyway, Jim entered the studio Everyone looked at him

“What the hell, you're 3 hours late,” said Robby.

“No, I'm Jim.”

“Whatever,” John rolled his eyes. “Let's start recording, shall we?”

And then Morrison came up with some sassy answer but idk what sassy answer lol.

* * *

Ray Manzarek was a true genius — his every keyboard solo appeared magical, his fingers created masterpieces that the centuries aill remember.

Jus not now

Now he couldnt focus, he couldn't play, he couldn't think.

All of his thoughtz were circling around this damn Morrison. The man didn't want to leave Ray's head

His beautiful face. His eyes, shining with a passion (or drugs whatever). His voice, sending chills down his spine. Jim Morrison, absolute perfection.

Hell, Manzarek fell in luv w him.

And bc he was a simple man, he decided to tell his bandmate and do it now.

“Jim, I need to talk with you,” he said all of a sudden in the middle of da sang.

“What?” asked puzzled vocalist, dragged by the keyboardist to the corner of r00m.

..

...

“I love you.”

“Thanks,” Jim saided.

“No, I love you so much.”

“Thanks so much.”

Well damn.

Ray sighed and turned back, but stopppped and took Morrison's hand. Der was a flame in his eyes.

“jim. I love you. I fell in love with you and I adore every part of you. I wanna cover your face in kisses, I wanna listen to you all day and night, I wanna fuck yo- wait the last part wasnt meant to be said. AnYWAY! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!”

He screamed the last part n de rest of the Windows, I mean Doors, looked at him

“I've always known hes a queer,,” Robbie murmured.

“yeah,” John added.

Jim meanwhile was staring at Ray, blinking. And he was staring and staring and staring. Finally, he managed to spoke, voice shaking becsaue of much emotions:

“Oh, Ray. I've... You're... You're so amazing. I love you 2.” He leaned in to kiss him.

But suddenly there was loud crash and the ceiling collapsed.

What a plot twist!

Every1 screamed and pointed to the sky; there was a giantic ufo in between the clouds, sendung deathly lasers and destroying everything.

“WhaT'S GOIng oN??!” John scremed but suddenly a big piece of the roof fell on him and killed. Rip {*}

“Shit, they're here!” Jim screamed.

“JIM, WHAT THE FVCK? ARE WE ALL HIGH OR WHAT?!?!” Manzarek was ranning all around an screaming.

Morrison seemed very calm, in spite of lasers flying everywhere (they've just bunt Robby down). he turned his face to Ray.

“Do you wanna kno my darkest secret?”

Death. Lasers. Screams of panic. Sounds of crashing.

“yes”

“I'm a Reptilian sent from another planet, far, far away in the another galaxy to invigilte people.”

“...what the fuck??” Manzarek felt tears on his cheeks he felt betrayed. “Was this all a lie? Was yOUr love a love?! You fucker!!”

“Watch your mouth. Ima not an ordinary Reptilian. I'm a Reptilian King! That's where the Lizard King's name came from!!”

Then Morrison raised his arms and the green light fell on him and he flew to the sky, screaming I'M A REPTILIAN KING!

The Reptilian King came back to his home and nobody heard about Jim Morrison again.

Poor Ray was heartbroken and died.

Good for him, because he was no more alive to see Reptilian's invasion on the Earth.

Lol.

THE END