Dolenzmith

(A/N: Woop woop, plot twist, The Monkees.
 I lied. It's not Dolenzmith... just a bit. It's Mike x Texas Prairie Chicken and the true The Monkees' story. Deal with it.
 Enjoy!)

--

Once upon a time there was Michael Nesmith from the band "The Monkees" (yep, they were sleeping on the orthography lessons, just like The Beatles lol). 

But it'll happen later, not for now. For now, Mike was sitting in his room, looking lovingly at the photo of the Texas Prairie Chicken (don't blame him, they didn't have an internet back then), when suddenly his mom opened the door.

"Go outside. You're antisocial."

"Buut mom, I don't want too."

"You're 21, you little wanker," said his mom and then threw him out of the house. Great. Mike's gonna die.

So Mike was wandering through the city, not knowing what to do, in gloom and doom. All of a sudden, a cute little butterfly rested on his hand.

"What kind of bird is this?" Wondered Nez.

Yes. He hasn't left home for a long time. 

Finally, he felt that he need to go to the loo, so he entered the first building he saw. Perfectly to see some weird drama going on here.

"Umm... excuse me..." he said.

"Perfect!" Some strange man with a director hat shouted to him. "We'll take you!"

"Wh-"

"You're gonna be a big star!"

"But i just wanted to go to the l-"

"What an intense acting! Such emotions! Brilliant!" The man was excited.

Mike didn't know what the fuck was going on here, but decided to smile and bear it. He looked around just to discover the three another guys standing here. Some cute blonde guy, some dwarf and some nice looking guy with a symphatetic face, who Mike immediately liked.

It turned out that he accidentally was pulled into strange, not making any sense TV series with some idiots. And they had to pretend that they were the band. Perfectly. At least Nez could play the guitar.

So next they had to film the first episode. Mike has rented a room in the dirty hotel and was hugging a photo of the Texas Prairie Chicken, stuck on his Wool Hat to cheer himself up. 

When they started shooting the series and showing off their great acting skills, Mike discovered that he... liked it. He could play, goof around and throw darts at Ringo Starr's photo with no limits.

And he has really bonded with those idiots. They all made a really great companion - "The Monkees".

So this is how it was. Days passed after days.

Finally, Nez has discovered that Micky - this symphatetic one - was acting strange in his presence. For the first, he was staring strangely at him, like a creepy stalker. For the second, when they were shooting a scene where their faces came really close each other, Mick blushed like a mad and for the rest of the day was red like a paint to kill Ringo from "Help!" - movie of those lousy imitations of "The Monkees" band. 

One day, Dolenz took him to some quiet place and stared in his eyes. Mike didn't want to break the eye contact, staring back deeply.

"I'vegotacrushonyou," confessed quickly Micky with an embarrassment.

Mike was totally shocked.

"I'll go now," said Dolenz, looking down, blushing and turned around. 

"No!" Nesmith took his hand. "I-I think I like you too." He was surprised with his own words. Was he gay? What about his Texas Prairie Chickens? What if-

Of, screw it. He leaned down and kissed Micky. Dolenz smiled into their kiss, enjoying the moment.

They didn't know that Peter and Davy were watching them.

* * *

Time was passing by. Boys were playing together and making the materials to fap to for the teenagers in 50 years. Micky and Nez were a happy couple. Everything was fine and cute like in Peter's mirror.

One day, in a break from filming, Dolenz was giving Nez a blowjob in the bathroom and the author of this oneshot didn't write it up just to piss her readers off lol. Davy wanted to peek them from the keyhole but was too short #SoSad, while Pete was too innocent for that.

Few years like that passed and... it has happened.

Their TV series has ended.

The Monkees were watching their last episode. After the end, there was a silence.

"What are we gonna do now?" Mick took his boyfriend's hand. Nez hugged him.

"We will be still playing together, right? Right?" Peter asked naively, looking at them with his big eyes.

"Sure," Davy answered.

A sudden thought came to Nez's head.

"No," he said and got up. "After all, I've played in the TV series. I have fucking lots of money. I'm leaving. Yo." He left the building, went to the airport and flew to Texas. 

Other guys were shocked. Poor Micky, left alone, broken hearted was crying much and got a depression. Boo.

Meanwhile, Nez got off trom the taxi and look at the landscape in front of him. The beautiful sunlight was illuminating the Texas Prairie Chicken farm. The place was so calm and silent, filled only with clucking.

One happinness' tear streamed down Mike's cheek. They were his. Every Texas Prairie Chicken in this world. His biggest dream.

Monkees? What Monkees?

Nez got married with one of his chicken. He was so happy and he ate scrambled eggs every day.

Well done, Nez.

THE END

#TheRealMonkees'Story
"OnlyATruth
#Really