Roger Waters x Roger Waters

(A/N: My biggest OTP of all. Ave our king and saviour, Roger Waters.
I've got a challenge for u. Count how many times words "Roger Waters" appeared. Good luck. ;>) 
 Enjoy... I guess.)

--

Once upon a time there was Roger Waters, a leader, the sun, the king and the beating heart of great Roger Waters' Fanclub band.

That is to say, other guys was talking something about Pink Floyd, but lol, they knew nothing.

So, ours happy quintet was sitting in the studio lazily and thinking about a new concept album to make (guess whose idea was that). Roger Waters was humming an Ode to Roger Waters to himself.

"So... what is our new concept album going to be about?" Asked finally David. Like they didn't know.

"Pffft, obvi, about me," said Roger Waters.

"Are you shitting us? Nope," shouted the rest in unison. 

The bassist was shocked by the fact that his mates didn't agree and also that they didn't treat him with a rightful respect and an adoration. How dared they? To him? Him, one and only Roger Waters?

So he went out, slamming the door, telling them to fuck themselves.

His ego was hurt like George Harrison's biscuit when Yoko Ono ate it. Unbelievable! Such a shame! They will regret it! It wasn't worth that. You don't need the other guys, you're a winner, Roger Waters told to himself. He decided to, as always, fap to Roger Waters in the mirror to cheer himself up.

Suddenly... it hit him, like Princess Diana's car the wall.

The best idea in the world since Roger Waters' parents decide to have sex without any protection.

He'll shag himself.

It was brilliant! Only him and Roger Waters. He has always dreamed about this. He was always in love with him.

Suddenly, without any warning, a huge explosion of the light engulfed his room, making him blind for a second. When he recovered his vision, he saw a big, sparkly portal on his wall, which the second Roger Waters loomed up from.

He was so beautiful!, Roger Waters thought to himself, already having a boner. This real one, I mean.

"Welcome, Roger Waters. My name is Roger Waters. I came here to shag you," said the man, coming to him.

They swung into action, without further ado. That was so intense. They both enjoyed it, the first Roger Waters on the bottom and the second one on the top. 

After that, pleased Roger Waters (the second one) went to the portal and disappeared in the another explosion of the light.

The original Roger Waters started to think how fucked up thangs has happened here. That was really great. Really really great. Like, he wanted to do that again. But this time topping! He wanted to be seme, like Roger Waters from the future.

There was only one solution.

He had to go back in time.

He made some satanic rituals, using his Roger Waters' Concept Album Magic. As a result, huge portal arose on his wall, tempting him, inviting him.

So Roger Waters appeared right in the Roger Waters' room, in front of Roger Waters.

"Welcome, Roger Waters. My name is Roger Waters. I came here to shag you," he said.

They swung into action, but this time with Roger Waters on top.

Time loop, bitch.

THE END