Jimmy Page x Jack Daniels

A/N: Sooo sorry for not updating for so long.

But here I am, bringing you some Led Zeppelin! 

Everyone of us needed Page x Jack Daniels in our lives. Oh, and a bit Jimbert, but we know what is more real B)

--

Once upon a time there was an ancient black mage - Jimmy Page. 

Jimmy was watching the fate of the world from the sky quietly. And he concluded that people are fucking boring. So he decided to create some godly tipple, which will keep him a company for the eons and only one drop will give a divine, endless power and immortal live for every creature.

He created a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"It's bootiful. It's perfect," said Page to himself and hugged a black bottle to his chest.

So that's how the centuries passed by. Jimmy was sitting and drinking his Jack Daniels, when he discovered that people were doing some interesting shit. They were making some noise, doin drugs, shagging gurls, boys and bandmates behind the scene and they called it rock n' roll.

"Brilliant!" shouted Jimmy. "I like it. And I wanna try it."

After those words he took his priceless bottle and - POOF - he appeared on Earth! Woo!

He looked around. The whole place looked strange. People too. Suddenly, the bell rang, signalizing it was 5 o'clock. Without any warning, the whole life of a city stopped. Really. Everyone. Cars stopped. Shop owners stopped working. People on the street stopped. Everybody sat down to drink a tea. 

#England #True

"Excuse me," Page walked to some random blond guy on a street, confused. "Where am I?"

The guy looked at him strange, but answered: "In London."

"What."

"England."

Jimmy was thinking for a moment, but then got it. "Oh! The Tealand! Okay. Thanks," he was just about to turn around, when all of a sudden someone took his holy bottle of Jack Daniels out of his pocket. His holy  b o t t l e  o f  J a c k  D a n i e l s.

"Hey!" the black mage shouted and turned around to the guy he was talking to. "Go after him, henchman!"

"Dafuq."

"Of for shit's sake..." Page sighed, irritated, took the stranger by the hand and ran after the thief. The guy blushed deeply but had no time to react

So Jimmy Page and the blond guy were chasing the thief, hand by hand. So romantic. They nearly got hit by a car a few times, but who cares. The Jack Daniels was the only thing that counted. 

Finally the robber ran to some garage. Pissed Jimmy Page jumped at him, ready to kill. But the bottle fell out of thief's hand.

Everyone froze.

Blond guy from the street caught it. 

Everyone sighed with a relief.

"Man, what the hell?" Jimmy asked. "Who are you? And why?"

"Because I was bored lol. I'm Jawn Bonham but u can call me Bonzo, hi," he introduced himself.

"I should punish you by death now and..." Page stopped and looked around. He noticed a drum kit. "Is that your garage?"

"Yup."

"Can you play on this?"

"Yup."

"Are you in a band?"