Classic Rock Hunger Games

A/N: What can I do when my Hunger Games obsession is coming back?

Write shitty oneshot about musicians murdering each other!

If you don't know HG, don't run away, I've explained everything lol

--

Once upon a time there was George Harrison, our maine hero of this oneshot, the boy from District 6 who loved food (and Ringo) but oh, what a shame it's Hunger Games AU so they're all DYING FROM HUNGER.

Welp.

Unfortunately today was a reaping day so they were basically choosing kiddos 12-18 yrs old to murder each other on the arena in deathly Hunger Games, watched by the entire country as a reality show. Fun!

Geo stood in the crowd. As always, gurls went first. They choose some Pattie Boyd, prettie blondie, spoiler, she'll die lol.

Then the boy.

"its not meh," prayed George. "it not meh."

It was him, what a suprise.

"Oh fuck it."

* * *

The prepararions for the Games begun. Every boy and girl chosen (24, pretty fuckin much) prepareded for the deathly tournament, improvinh their skills and learning new thingz.

All except Hurrison who just was eating much.

"These are my last days alive," he thought to himself. "Ill just enjoy eating. The othee tributes are better then me anyway."

And yes, everyone was better then him. Brian Jones, who waithe slughter, smiling, ready to kill every1 with his axe. Keith Moon with lots of explosives. Wild cowboy Jon Bon Jovi. The Lizard King known as Jim Morrison. Joan Jett with a bat. Even Kurt Cobain with a shotgun (it wasnt sure who will he use it against tho).

So, little George, ur fucked :)

* * *

"Okay, losers," said Brian Epstain, their mentor coming into da room. "Its your last day of life, how do ye feel?"

"Gfeat," Geo replied sarcastilly, with a mouth full of sandwich.

Pattie was very pale; she probably cried all night. "I wanna go home."

The time was passing by-what a gr8 way to skip some things lol - and finally. The Hunger Games were about to begin.

"what is going on here," said Harrison to himself, when the countdown begun and 24 tributes stood all around the place. The arena was big,rocky with high mountains and some woods in the distance. Purrfect place to die.

Boom! The Games started.

George Harrison ran away, screaming HARE KRISHNA, as the musicians murdered each other.

Brian Jones found an axe and was throwing it at everything that moved. Jimmy Page and Robert Plant worked together,, Roger Waters picked up a knife at looked around.he saw David Gilmour and grinned maniacally.

Rip Gilmour

Plant smiled seeing dead bodies everywhdere and turned 2 Jimmy. "We did it, Pagey! We-" He saw Page lifeless on the ground. Pete Townshed killed him w his nose. "no! i'll do mY REVENGE! DiE!"

Keith Emerson was throwing knives, he trained well on his pianos. Carl was dying somewhere in bushes, but Keef gave no fuck.

And Geo was still running away; everything was blurred.

Suddenly he ran on someone and scremed and tried to get up and that pearson screamed, too, and they were both screaming.

"Oh my God, sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" the boy with a curly hair (his name was probably Brian) cried.