Reunited

Erika's POV
"Well now we have more food,"
"Yea but I could've grabbed those wavy potato chips but that stupid store clerk wouldn't go away."
Bella laughed and we continued our journey home. I was getting used to robbing stores for supplies. I mean, we need this stuff (Except for the glow sticks, I wanted that) so we should rob the store. After what seemed like hours of walking, I noticed two figures up ahead. I squinted my eyes and the figures' features looked really familiar.

"Hey, do those people ahead look really familiar to you?" I asked and pointed at them.
"Oh my god yea. But, who are they?" She squinted, "Get the binoculars out."
I searched through Bella's bag and found the binoculars. I took off my glasses and raised the binoculars to my eyes.
"Holy crap! It's Ava and Natalie!" I shouted and dropped the binoculars and started running as fast as I could. Bella ran after me and we were running like there was no tomorrow. We were shouting their names to get their attention and sure enough they glanced at us. Ava and Natalie started running towards us and we formed a group hug. I was trying to hold back tears and I think everyone else was too. We broke out of the hug and started talking about how our lives have been after we were kicked out. We were talking about what we were doing to survive since we didn't start out with anything.

"Well we have supplies but we don't have a place to stay." Natalie said.
"You can stay at our place. Come on, we'll show you guys where it is." Bella replied and started walking.
We walked to our place and Natalie and Ava organized their supplies. We kinda had a feast together but the meal contained ramen noodle soup, chips, canned food, and to compliment it, refreshing water.
"Well now that we are reunited and you guys don't have a place to stay, we should stick together." I said while eating some chips.
"Good idea. With all of us together we'll be unstoppable. We can get anything we want." Bella said.
"Yea. We'll be like super heroes or villains. All we need are some cool names to fit our powers!" Ava joked, chuckling at her joke.
We laughed a bit and glanced at each other. I think we were all thinking the same idea.
"It's not a bad idea if we have names for each other." Bella said smiling.
"Okay everyone think of names for each other and we'll choose which one is best." I exclaimed.
Everyone started brainstorming and we were laying out all our potential names.

"I think 'The Confuser' would be great for Nat," Bella said and grabbed a pen and wrote the name on a piece of paper.
"'The Confuser?'" Natalie asked confused.
"Yea because your power is to confuse people about who they are and where they are. And that you can also act confused." Ava explained.
"Ohhh. Ok I agree with that name." Natalie replied smiling.
"Ok that's one name down. What should Ava's name be?" I asked.
We brainstormed and went through a couple of names like Ms. Toxic Mind but we all thought the name was too long.
"Maybe we can coordinate her name with things you did in the past." Natalie said.
"Well when we were still experiments, I used to serve drinks and other stuff for Ashlee." Ava replied and flinched because of the memories.
"So maybe something related to that. Like Bar?" Bella asked, "And we could add something to it. Like, a cool ending."
"Uhh would seen work? Like to look cool?"
I asked.
"Yea! So the name would be, Barseen." Natalie exclaimed.
"Ooh. I like the name. Okay, that will be my name!" Ava said excitedly.
"Okay so only Bella and I need names." I said while brainstorming.
"Maybe you guys can have like a tag name. Since you guys have the same power, telepathy." Natalie said.
Bella and I glanced at each other and nodded.
"Yea that could work. So maybe the name could be with our initials." I said.
"Like the initial of your first names. E and B."
Ava points at us while saying our initials.
"That's it!" Bella shouted.
"What?" The rest of said.
"E&B! That's our name!" Bella exclaimed.
"Yea that's perfect!" I shouted happily and gave Bella a high five.
"Great now everyone has a super awesome name!" Ava exclaimed.
"Okay now that we have our badass names, we need to think of plans on getting supplies like clothes, food, and other stuff." Bella said sounding a bit serious.
"We can have Ava control the store clerk or who ever is working there and I can distract other incoming workers. While you and Bella steal all the stuff we need." Natalie explained
"Sounds like a good plan." I said smiling.

After our discussion of our plans, we cleaned our "feast" and trashed all the empty cans.
"Hey guys I have a joke, would ya like to hear it?" I asked with a stupid grin on my face.
"Sure..." the rest said.
"Can a match box?" I asked while laughing a bit.
"Uhhh I don't know. Can it?" Natalie asked confused.
"No but a Tin..." I grab an empty can,"CAN!!!" I slap my knee and start laughing. The rest were laughing at my joke.
"I know Ashlee really screwed us up but I didn't know he screwed Erika up that she will make weird jokes!" Natalie said while laughing.
"Well screw Ashlee because he gave us these amazing powers!" Bella shouted.
"Yea! And Ava's mind is out of CONTROL!" I said laughing and slapping my knee again.
"Oh my gosh!" Ava said laughing.
We were all laughing and smiling and we were having a lot of fun together.
"I'm really glad we're together again," I said smiling. "Now we can have more fun like the good days."
Yea just like the good old days." Bella said.

*Written by Erika*