Gone

"Shut up! Before I rip your hair out and use it as a gag!" Erika whispered to Natalie.e
"Jeez I'm sorry, where do they keep the damn keys?" Natalie exclaimed ripping apart the apartment.
"Bella, what the hell are you doing?" Ava whispered back to her. Bella was sitting on the couch, reading some magazine she found in the apartment.
"This is beneficial for my knowledge," she replied continuing to flip through the pages.
"Can you get your ass off the couch before I set you on fire?" Erika replied coldly.
"I'm up I'm up, burning flesh smells bad, I suggest you don't do that. You will wake them up." Bella sprung up and started to look for the keys.
"Wait, Ava what's in your pocket?" Natalie questioned. Ava grabbed her jeans pocket and began to laugh.
"Uhh, keys," She replied.
"YOU HAD THE DAMN KEYS THE ENTIRE TIME!" Erika said trying not to raise her voice.
"I'm confused, how did you get the keys?" Natalie complained.
"I don't know, one second they were there, the next they weren't."
"I don't know about you, but I think we should get in the car. I don't know how they aren't up yet," Bella said.
Without saying a word, they all slipped out of the apartment, except for Erika.
All a sudden, you heard a loud smash coming from the room.
"Erika what the hell!" they all whispered in unison.
Erika smashed their tv, with a crowbar, that she found somewhere.
"Now they won't be able to find us!" she laughed maniacally.
"You're insane," Ava responded.
"Yes I am. Problem?"
Ava  shook her head and grabbed Erika's arm, dragging her out of the room.
They shut the door and ran down the hallway, down the stairs and out the door.
"Bella, don't even think about getting in the front seat, I don't trust you behind the wheel, you will go too fast or hit something," Natalie argued.
"AHAHAHAH! I took that the wrong way!" Bella laughed.
"Oh good god get your ass out of my seat," Natalie replied pushing her out of her way.
Bella stumbled and climbed over to the passengers seat.
"Fine, be like that Natalie."
Once everyone was in the car, Natalie took off, driving way past the speeding limit.
"May I ask where you found that crowbar? And how you hid it?" Bella asked.
"It's a secret." Erika replied with a sly smile on her face.
"HA, lets go find that officer and use it again. He was rude," Bella responded.
The others gave each other concerned looks after Erika's reply, but they shrugged it off.  They had a long car ride home since Emily and Emma's home was a bit farther away from their home.
"Well, I hope everyone has something to do because this is gonna be a bit of a long drive." Natalie sighed and turned on the radio.
The girls each did something in the car ride to keep them busy and active. After awhile, they finally arrived at home. They grabbed their things and settled back in their cozy home.
"Finally we're home!" Ava shouted and jumped on the couch.
Erika ran to fridge and hugged it, "I missed you fridge!"
Ava turned on the TV and a news reporter was on.
The girls plopped down and Erika brought everyone sodas.
"The four girls that have been wrecking havoc, have escaped from jail. There were apparently two other girls that broke them out, but police say they are going to find out who these 'rescuers' are." The news reporter stated and the TV showed the pictures of the girls.
"HAHAHAH! They will never find us now! And damn I look good in that picture." Bella laughed.
"And now they are looking for Emily and Emma! The tables have turned." Natalie commented.
"Well I think this calls for a toast!" Erika said raising her drink.
"To The Homicide Squad, for breaking us out of jail." Bella raised her glass.
"Cheers!" They all said in unison with their glasses raised.
*meanwhile at Emily and Emma's home*
Emily yawned and rubbed her sleepy eyes. She was still tired from binge watching Sonic X with Erika.
She sat up and couldn't believe her eyes.
They were gone.
"Emma! Wake up!" Emily got out of bed and tried shaking Emma awake.
"What the fuck Emily. I'm still trying to sleep!" Emma shouted, sounding very tired.
"The girls are GONE!" Emily shouted.
Emma say bolt right up and scanned the room.
"What the fuck!" Emma screamed. "They even broke the fucking TV!" She cried out angrily.
Emily searched around the house; looking for anything else that was damaged.
"Emma,"
"Yea?" Emma replied.
"The car keys are gone..." Emily trailed off.
"THEY STOLE THE CAR KEYS?!" She yelled.
Emma paced around the room, with a face of anger.
"They lied to us! They played us this whole time!" She paced even faster and objects around her were shaking.
"Emma, you need to calm down! Or else you'll break more stuff," Emily said calmly.
Emma stopped pacing and the objects stopped shaking. Emma sat down on her bed and let out a sigh.
*meanwhile at the jail*
"I have never seen anything like this," one of the officers said while looking over the camera footage.
"They were inside their cells until that flash of light came. Then, they were out of their cells." He explained.
The chief walked in and replayed the camera footage.
"It's probably just a camera glitch or something," The chief replayed it again, "Or maybe not.."
The chief replayed it but much slower. The video showed the flash again but there was a figure surrounded by the flash.
"There! There's the figure!" The chief exclaimed pointing at the figure. "That's one of the two girls that just arrived!"
"Maybe we can track them down and found their location." One of the officers explained while typing in his computer.
"Good! Then we can those two arrested." The chief smiled.
"Chief! I got their location." The officer said.
"Good, everyone in the cars!" The chief shouted.
*meanwhile at Emily and Emma's home*
"We gave them food and places to sleep. I thought we had fun." Emma said sadly.
"Well, we forgot that they chose the bad side. So, we shouldn't have trusted trusted them." Emily commented.
"I know but I just wish-"
The door bursted open and cops with guns were rushing in.
"What the hell?!" Emma screamed.
"Put your hands in the air, now!" An officer yelled.
Emma and Emily put their hands up and they gave each other frightened glances. The officers handcuffed them. Emma started crying.
"Why are you handcuffing us?!" Emily shouted.
They didn't answer and Emma fainted.

Written by Erika and co written by Bella

If anyone's with us leave comments! We love to hear what you think.